CV MBA in shipping and port logistic management from Seacom Engineering College West Bengal University
MBA in shipping and port logistic management from Seacom Engineering College West Bengal University
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MBA in shipping and port logistic management from Seacom Engineering College West Bengal University - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kolkata, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in shipping and port logistic management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, kolkata Relocation: United States, India, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With reference to your advertisement I am placing myself for your specified position. Before you go through my resume in short I would like to inform you that I did my MBA in shipping and port logistic management from Seacom Engineering College (Affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology and approved by All India Council of Technical Education) after completing my B.Sc. under Calcutta University.
As a person, I am truly hardworking and energetic. I like to work in a challenging environment maintaining good relation with other colleagues.
My resume is attached herewith for your needful work. I hope I could fulfill your requirements. Looking forward to get your response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Undergone training at Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), Kolkata from 2nd July’09 to 31st August’09
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
2. Good leadership qualities with the ability to motivate others in the team.
3. Critical problem solving abilities.
4. Positive outlook towards life, creative, hard-working, zeal to touch the perfection.
5. Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure.