CV Pipe Stress Engineer Oil and Gas and Energy Industry Thailand - Caesar II Licad Risa3D GTSTRUDL SPR
Pipe Stress Engineer Oil and Gas and Energy Industry Thailand - Caesar II Licad Risa3D GTSTRUDL SPR
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pipe Stress Engineer Oil and Gas and Energy Industry Thailand - Caesar II Licad Risa3D GTSTRUDL SPR - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in MBA Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand Present Location: Thailand, Bangkok Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to offer myself as a candidate for the position of Pipe Stress Engineer. As the enclosed resume indicates, overall professional experience of nine years in the field of Oil and Gas and Energy Industries on performing pipe stress analysis and pipe support design for various cases based on relevant international standards of ANSI B31.1, ANSI B31.3, API 610, API 676, WRC107/297
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total 9 years experience including 1 year in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and 6 months in USA, Kansas as piping engineering work in field of Oil and Gas covering both on-shore and off-shore engineering and Energy industries : Combined Cycle & Nuclear Power Plant.
The major experiences are mainly performing of pipe stress analysis for critical lines and pipe support design on the several types of projects using Caesar II program based on relevant Codes, international standards.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Management in General Management
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Caesar II, Licad, Risa3D, GTSTRUDL,
AutoCAD, Microstation, Smart Plant Review
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Study the project and preparation of critical line list
• Stress Analysis of critical lines including high temperature/pressure lines based on ASME 31.3
• Thermal displacement calculation for Equipment nozzle
• Flange leakage calculation and test.
• Supports Span calculation
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]