CV Public Relation and Marketing Manager in Gleni International Hospital Indonesia
Public Relation and Marketing Manager in Gleni International Hospital Indonesia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Public Relation and Marketing Manager in Gleni International Hospital Indonesia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Medan, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
English United States, Chinese Taiwan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Accounting Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Medan Relocation: UK (in particular), European Union, Canada
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for any jobs available in your organization which commensurate with my education and experience. I am enclosing a completed job application and resume for your perusal.
The opportunity presented in your esteemed company is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• I have 15 years experience in various areas: granite mining company in Batam, Indonesia, manufacturing (MARS group, USA), banking and service industry, out of which 2/3 of my working life, I dedicated and committed for supply chain operations and processes.
• I have undying passion to work in the supply chain and to become a supply chain specialist for the rest of my life.
• During my 10 years experience in the inbound and outbound logistic, I have successfully ensured smooth operation of the factory and entrusted to be in charge of company MRP system.
• I strive for continued excellence and provide exceptional contribution in whatever assignment given to me.
With my accounting qualification, experience and attended various workshops, I have sufficient understanding of the full life cycle of a logistic project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. My core visions are to challenge new responsibilities and to be a dependable specialist hence I am very motivated and proud if given a chance to be in the team of your respected Group of Companies. I believe with my previous background, I should have no problem carrying this new assignment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2008 – Now : Gleni International Hospital
Public Relation and Marketing Manager
In charge of Corporate, Doctors, Private and Other Hospital
Patients, Managing all marketing and promotion activities and Strategic Plan to achieve overall target.
2003 – 2008 : Gleni International Hospital
Procurement and Logistics Manager
In charge of material procurement, which involves medical supplies, Medicines, F&N, Housekeeping,
maintenance and engineering supplies, material planning and all warehousing.
2004 – 2005 : PMCI (Professional Management College Indonesia)
Subject: - Production and Operation Management
- Business English
2001 – 2003 : PT. Effem Indonesia (Mars Incorporated,USA)
Logistics Supervisor cum Material Controller
Ensure sufficient material supply to production, stock controller, MRP controller, order planning, stock
scheduling and scrap analysis.
1998 – 2001 : PT. Indococoa Specialities (taken over by PT. Effem Indonesia)
- Head of warehouse, material planning, FIFO application, inbound and outbound, container loading.
1995 – 1997 : PT. Zhan Chang Granit Indonesia
Senior Accounts Assistant
- Monthly financial report to head office, payroll, account payable and all accounts supporting roles
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1995 : Member of CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management
Accountant), third level
1993 : LCCI Higher Diploma in Accountancy, UK
1992 : Systematic Diploma in Business Studies, Malaysia
1991 : Senior High School Certificate (Sutomo1)
- Team Building Workshop (2009)
- QC (Quality Circle) Manager Training (2004)
- Commercial Competency Training (2003)
- Interaction Management Training (2004)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Pro Care (Hospital procurement and material control system)
- MFG Pro (Material Planning for manufacturing)
- Accpac (Accountancy computerized system)
- Microsoft Office, Lotus 123
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Internet, blogs etc
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Able to work under pressure
- Target oriented
- Multi skills
- Communicate well with all level of people
- Believe in teamwork and always willing to learn
- Like new challenges