CV Energy Auditor working for Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
Energy Auditor working for Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Energy Auditor working for Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gurgaon, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: India, Gurgaon Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Mechanical Engineer having a work experience of 2 years in the field of Energy Efficiency
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd. 1st Oct’08 – Till Date
Engineer – Energy Efficiency Audit & Consulting
• Motor Fabs Sales Pvt. Ltd. 15th June’08 – 30th Sep’08
• HVAC: Evaluation of specific energy consumption, operating coefficient of performance of chillers. Examination of Air Handling Units for air delivery capacity, capacity utilization, temperature pattern, pressure drop and operational pattern with respect to time to identify potential energy saving measures.
• Pumping Systems: Detail performance evaluation of fluid pumping systems, technical economical evaluation of energy efficiency improvement in pumping.
• Compressors: VFD for compressor motor, replacement of existing compressor with new energy efficient compressor, leak test and free air delivery test to calculate compressor performance.
• Cooling Tower: Evaluation of range, approach & effectiveness of cooling tower. Temperature profiles to optimize L/G Ratio and to recommend techno economic solutions to improve effectiveness.
• Fans and Blowers: Calculating efficiency by measuring flow and pressure, speed reduction, application of VFD.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College Of Engineering & Management, Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow
Percentage Till now:- 67.4%
From Dhanbad Public School, C.B.S.E. Board, Obtained 68.8% Marks In 2003.
From Dhanbad Public School, C.B.S.E. Board, Obtained 67.7% Marks In 2001.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]