CV Expert mechanic on marine engines, top drive, rotary tables, auxiliaries, hydraulics, rig upgrades
Expert mechanic on marine engines, top drive, rotary tables, auxiliaries, hydraulics, rig upgrades
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Expert mechanic on marine engines, top drive, rotary tables, auxiliaries, hydraulics, rig upgrades - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Muirlands, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Alexaandria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom in may concern
I am an engineer with over 20 years experience. Within that time I also spent a few years working internationally including work in the desert on land rigs. I have now been back in the UK for the past 10 months, working offshore in the North Sea, as a mechanic both on the rigs and on boats as a day rater. I am currently looking for a position as a rig mechanic, either on a contract basis or as part of a core crew. Attached is my C.V. and I would appreciate your consideration in any positions, which may become available.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A self-motivated mechanic with over twenty years worldwide experience, in mechanical/ maintenance engineering’s high-pressure environments; from marine engines, top drive, rotary tables, auxiliaries, hydraulics, and rig upgrades. I am hard working, resourceful and reliable, with strong communication skills, and with a proactive approach in the work environment
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Currently studying a Engineering degree with Open University
- City & Guilds: Teaching and coaching Engineering (2006)
- Awarded, Licentiateship to the City & Guilds (L.C.G. 1985)
- HND 8 out 10 modules in Mechanical / Maintenance (1984 to 1987)
- City & Guilds: Mechanical Engineering (1979 to 1984)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Pc and Mac very literate. I can run all software required
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
COURSES & EXPERIENCE
- O.P.I.TO Offshore universal safety emergency training, since, 1998, till 2012
- Top drive, Rotary Tables, koomey, shakers, compressors, pipe and rig drilling tools
- Power Generators; slow, medium, high speed Diesel, Gas, and C.H.P.
- Caterpillar, Detroit, Waukesha, Perkins, MAN, B.W.s.c., Sulzer, Merles, and many more
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Positive, and centrifugal pumps.
- Allison, Funk, Transmission
- Laser alignment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
My post here involved training staff up to UK standards and moving them forward in their understanding of their equipment and their responsibility to do the job correctly, as well as the outcomes of it not being completed satisfactorily. I worked in partnership with a teacher from Swindon college to ensure that everything was being covered correctly. I was responsible for quality control and my post also involved leading teams in various maintenance, faultfinding and repair duties with my key responsibilities also including servicing and maintaining all plant, as well as working on all breakdowns for concept to completion.