CV Jr Mud Logging Geologist in Geo-RS France onshore clients Total, Vermilion, GDF, Lundin Petroleum
Jr Mud Logging Geologist in Geo-RS France onshore clients Total, Vermilion, GDF, Lundin Petroleum
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Mud Logging Geologist in Geo-RS France onshore clients Total, Vermilion, GDF, Lundin Petroleum - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): MONTCORNET, France Citizenship:France
French Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in 2005 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: France, Reims Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I obtained my technician's diploma in Geology Applied in Nancy 5 years ago. My training very complete and diversified in geology allowed me to enrich and to deepen my knowledge in this domain the motivation, the autonomy in the work and the capacity of adaptation are some of my main qualities. I am a candidate to assure missions within your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a Logging Geologist with Geo-RS, France from November, 2005 till July 2010, on On-shore rigs for clients like Total, Vermilion, GDF...
· Describe cutting and cores, and advising drilling personnel at well site of expected lithological sequence, pay zones, casing seats, rate of penetration and possible hazardous intervals and trouble shooting, Prepare well final report for supervisors and drilling department review.
· Analysis of Depth-based data from offset wells making a full description of the well to be drilled, Including the projected lithology and rock mechanical properties.
· Perform quick interpretation and provide detailed Petrophysical analysis of the log results to drilling supervisor.
· Perform necessary interpretations of geological data and carry out geological studies as required.
· Using advanced drilling monitoring systems and providing gas detection as well as sophisticated electronic monitoring and database recording of a full range of drilling parameters depending on the customer's requirements and the complexity of the well.
· Provide sample gas detection to aid in identifying potentially productive pay zones and enhancing drilling safety and performance.
· Using advanced data acquisition and processing system provide real time monitoring and analysis of well drilling, engineering and geological data to Client Company.
· Evaluate difficult drilling situations and study offset data and investigate downhole conditions to identify opportunities.
· Provide detailed analysis of the full drilling system and wellbore environment to improved drilling performance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002-2005 : BTS Applied Geology at the High Loritz in Nancy(France).