CV Hydrodynamic / Riser Engineer mooring, riser and offloading system design FPSO/FSO in SBM Offshore
Hydrodynamic / Riser Engineer mooring, riser and offloading system design FPSO/FSO in SBM Offshore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Hydrodynamic / Riser Engineer mooring, riser and offloading system design FPSO/FSO in SBM Offshore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Chinese Singapore Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Australia Present Location: Malaysia, Petaling Jaya Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to express my interest in joining your company. Currently I am working in SBM Offshore as a Hydrodynamic / Riser Engineer.
2. Attached herewith are my resume for your reference and consideration. I would like to highlight some of my winning points:
(i) Experience in Oil & Gas Industry, especially on FPSO/FSO and buoy systemsí hydrodynamic design
(ii) Ability to communicate well with people and able to conduct myself well impromptu.
(iii) International working experience and site exposure
(iv) Flair and liking to work as a team.
(v) Responsible, independent, strong leadership quality and have diverse interest.
(vi) Ready to accept new challenges and adapt myself in short time.
(vii) Active in self development and self improvement.
(viii) Strong knowledge in handling computer software. (Hydrostar, Ariane, and Orcaflex)
3. My relevant skills and knowledge during my working days are the added advantage. I am sure these experiences will be utilised to benefit your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 6 years plus of experience in mooring, riser and offloading system design. My main roles are as follow:
- perform radiation and diffraction calculation for ship shape and buoy shape floating structures
- perform mooring design for CALM buoy, turret and spread moored floating structures
- perform riser design for FPSO/FSO
- design offloading hose system for buoy and FPSO/FSO
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering
- Safety and Health Training by Institute of Engineer Malaysia
- Petronas Safety Training by NIOSH
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
-The Lifecycle of Flexible Risers and Flowlines Course by Society of Underwater Technology (SUT)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Expert in following hydrodynamics program, Ariane, Hydrostar, Orcaflex.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am a quick learner.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]