CV QA Engineer Inspection / Planning / Production Expediting Omniscient Process Equipment Pvt Ltd India
QA Engineer Inspection / Planning / Production Expediting Omniscient Process Equipment Pvt Ltd India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA Engineer Inspection / Planning / Production Expediting Omniscient Process Equipment Pvt Ltd India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): navi mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engg. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Gabon Present Location: india, navi mumbai Relocation: Angola
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To pursue carrier as a QA/QC Engineer in Mechanical Organization and to be part of team where any professional capabilities will be utilized to maximum extent thereby contributing my best towards the advancement of organization
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as Production / Fabrication Engg. In CELIA ENGINEER’S
Rabale, MIDC, Navi Mumbai-400 705. (From July-2002 to Jan- 2005)
CURRENT EMPLOYER :-
Present Designation “ Working as QA Engineer Inspection / Planning / Production Expediting “ with Omniscient Process Equipment Pvt.Ltd. Rabale, MIDC, Navi Mumbai 400 705.Since from Feb-2005 and made jobs under various inspection Agencies ( CHEMPRO, IIB, TUV, AKER POWER GAS , DESMET , BUREAU VERITAS , GHARDA CHEMICAL LTD, SAEPL , ELECTROMECH ENGG. ENT. )
1. Supervision & Expecting of Quality fabrication of documentation for equipment like Pressure vessels, Filters, Heat Exchanger, Atmospheric Tanks, Columns, Agitators, Fabricated pipe ,Pipe lines, Expansion Bellows, Flanges etc. as per codes ASME, DIN with various M.O.C such as Carbon Steel , Stainless Steel, Hastalloy .
2. Preparation of welding Procedure Specification & conducting test, various destructive & non-destructive test etc.
3. Checking of Laboratory test reports according to codes & codes material specification.
4. Preparation of all inspection reports from material identification up to hydrotest & coordination with third party inspection persons during their witnessing and visiting.
5. Inspection of Review & acceptance of Quality Assurance Plan, Mile stones & inspection of storage tank as per API 650.
6. Inspection of welding & Review of Radiography films, witness of Dye Penetrant, Ultrasonic Testing, Witness of WPS/PQR/WPQ, Weld plan & Production & Planning sequence.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :-
CLASS INSTITUTE / UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING REMARKS
S.S.C New Bombay High School
Vashi, Navi Mumbai March – 1995-96 First Class
H.S.C ICL College Of Arts, Science, & Commerce , Vashi March-1997-98 First Class
B.E.MECH Rajendra Mane College Of Engg & Tech. Mumbai University June-2002 First Class
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System : WINDOWS 95-98 & XP
Office Automation : MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL,
Programming Language : AUTOCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ASNT Level II in following NDT
1. Radiographic Testing,
2. Ultrasonic Testing.
3. Liquid Penetration Testing.
4. Magnetic Partical Testing.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]