CV QA/QC Engineer in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. ECC Division India MIAL Mumbai Airport project
QA/QC Engineer in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. ECC Division India MIAL Mumbai Airport project
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Engineer in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. ECC Division India MIAL Mumbai Airport project - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Zimbabwe Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a graduate in Mechanical Engineering now working as a QA/QC Engineer in FUEL HYDRANT SYSTEM Department at L&T -Mial project. I have 2+ year experience as a Mechanical engineer.
A challenging position in a reputed company provides me the opportunity to make a strong contribution to the organization goals through continued development of my professional, academic and technological skill.
• Working as an Engineer – QA/QC Department” in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. ECC Division.
• Verifying incoming materials for material identification.
• Review and monitoring contractors work for verification as per Project specifications for Piping & Structural fabrication & erection.
• Conducting Welder Qualification Test as per ASME Sec IX ,IS10234
• Witnessing and interpreting Ultrasonic testing &RT of FHS Pipes Welds.
• Welding Procedure Specification Verification
• Reviewing Radiography Films of FHS Pipe & Structural Joints.
• Carrying out pipe line inspection in Fuel Hydrant system (Indian oil corporation
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Name of Organization : L&T ECC DIVISION
Designation : QA/QC Engineer
Duration : JAN 2010 TO till date
Name of client : MIAL- Mumbai Airport.
Name of Organization : FOURUM CONSULTING ENGINEERS.
Designation : QA/QC Engineer
Duration : JULY 2008 TO DEC-2009 (1.6 Years)
Name of client : BIRLA COPPER(copper refinery) - DAHEJ,GUJRAT,INDIA
• Carried out inspection of fabrication of pipes as per P&ID Isometric drawings
• Carried out inspection of fabrication of pressure vessel & large diameter water storage tank as per GA &Detailed fabrication drawing.
• Carried out inspection of Rotary equipments –Ballmill, pumps, blowers.
• Checking of welding profile before welding.
• Maintain the quality of workmanship of welder, helper etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Non Destructive Testing
NDE Certification as per SNT-TC-1A, ASNT in the method of
a) Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
b) Radiographic Testing (RT)
c) Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
d) Liquid Penetrant Testing (LPT/DPT)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Office-MS word,Excel,Power point
• OS-Windows XP,Windows Vista, windows 7
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]