CV Electrical & instrumentation engineer Singapore Aromatics Recovery Project Petrochemical Oil and Gas
Electrical & instrumentation engineer Singapore Aromatics Recovery Project Petrochemical Oil and Gas
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical & instrumentation engineer Singapore Aromatics Recovery Project Petrochemical Oil and Gas - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
115268 Last Updated:
Monday, September 20, 2010
Location (Residence): tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Tamil, Hindi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and communication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kuwait, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Singapore, Jurong east Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Interested in the electrical and instrumentation technician position that you have advertised for your website. I have site experience from my current job as an Electrical and Instrumentation engineer in the E&I Department. Over the past 4 year, my duties have included basic office duties and working with Microsoft Word, power point and Excel to assist in preparing department reports.
My great work ethic attention to detail, and my respect for confidentiality will make me a great candidate for your technician position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Have 4+ (Four plus) years of Experience as Electrical and Instrumentation field, Maintenance Service and Construction – Plant for Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, On-Shore & OffShore.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Knowledge about Electrical and Instrumentation Principles.
2. Operating Personal Computer.
3. Speak and Write English.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming use to C,C++, .NET
Proficient to use MS Office work in word, excel, PowerPoint.
Operating System to use Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows Vista
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Having knowledge of industrial safety rules & regulations, using safety instrument, fire fighting equipments, safety precaution, safety permits.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Responsibilities include Final Testing and Commissioning involving Refinery Production Process, Chemical process Control, and diverse Industrial Automation Processes in compliance with the International Standard of Instrumentation Control and Safety Standards.
• Multiple data acquisition schemes utilized for data collection and analysis.
• Coordinator for a new construction project of a SAR-R (Singapore Aromatic Rev-Amp)