CV Marine engineer onboard oil, chemical and product tankers for 6 years now in offshore locations
Marine engineer onboard oil, chemical and product tankers for 6 years now in offshore locations
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine engineer onboard oil, chemical and product tankers for 6 years now in offshore locations - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Singapore, New Zealand, Australia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in working on a offshore location with an employer who can give me better stability and a secure job. Have already been working on board tankers carrying oil and clean products for the past six years.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Have worked as a marine engineer onboard oil, chemical and product tankers for 6 years now.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed bachelors degree in mechanical engineering from Mumbai university in 2001 India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Being an engineer on board ships have on hand experience of overhauling machinery.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]