CV Shift Supervisor / Thermal Control Operator SWCC Saudi Arabia, Thermal Power Station Desalinization
Shift Supervisor / Thermal Control Operator SWCC Saudi Arabia, Thermal Power Station Desalinization
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Shift Supervisor / Thermal Control Operator SWCC Saudi Arabia, Thermal Power Station Desalinization - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in • Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Dhaka Polytechnic Institute, Tejgoan in 1978. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Sweden, Switzerland Present Location: Bangladesh, DHAKA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Willing to contribute the expertise by dint of vast practical experiences possessed in wake of working for a long period of time with SWCC one of the leading State Owned Power Station situated in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A) for the nation of beloved motherland for rest of the career, eventually. The motto is to serve the nation with a view to uplift the country vulnerable power sector happens to be managed well by maximizing its uses in a balanced manner.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Thermal Control Operator in SWCC in Saudi Arabia (KSA) since 26 Dec, 1989 to 17Mar, 2010 and working as a Shift-Supervisor in absence of them in (128 MW) Thermal Power Station & (4800 Ton /hour) Desalinization Water Plant & Gas Turbine (18 MW).
• Trainer to local Engineers and Operators of SWCC.
• Posted as a Senior Sub-Assistance Engineer at (132KV) Tangail Sub Station form Jan, 1989 to Dec, 1989.
• I was posted as a Senior Sub-Assistance Engineer in Shidhirganj Load Dispatch Center form Aug, 1988 to Dec, 1988.
• After successfully completion of PDB training posted as a regular Sub-Assistant Engineer in Cox- bazer electric supply office of PDB in 1980 Chittagong, then again posted as a sub- Assistance in 128 MW Ashugang Thermal power stations B-baria.
• I was an (apprentice) Sub- Assistant Engineer under the Directorate of Training PDB, Dhaka in (64 x 2) =128 MW Ashuganj power station form 01-08-1979 to 19-06-1980.
• I was a Sub-assistant Engineer (Air- condition) in Dhaka Museum under control of Dr. Anamul Haque on June-July 1978
• Worked as an Instructor of Refrigeration and Air-condition in Allied Engineering and training centre at 194/2 Fokirapool Dhaka-2 form January 1978.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• One month (15th Aug to 15th Sep in 1977) industrial training in CARE at Mirpur Agricultural workshop and training school MirpurDhaka-16.
• I have completed two times (6+6=12) weeks shift supervisor training course at Ghorasal Training Center PDB, Palash, Dhaka, under this training programmed make an industrial tour.
1. Ghorashal P.C.Pool.
• I have completed 6- Weeks training course under Induction Training course at Tongi Training Centre. In that training programmed we make industrial tour.
1. Dhanmondhi Sub-station & coal fire power station.
2. Aricha P.C.Pool centre.
3. Central equipment repair shop PDB. Tongi.
• I have completed 12 weeks official management training in Kaptai training centre PDB. Under this training programmed the following industrial tour we make --------
1. Kaptai Hydro power station.
2. Sikalbaha Thermal Power Station & Burg Mountain Gas Turbine Power Station.
3. Madnaghat Grid maintenance division & sub-station Chittagong.
4. Chittagong P.C.Pool.
5. Kamarpara Gas Turbine Sylhat.
All training programmed completed successfully & achieved very good grade.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Ms. Excel.
• Ms. Word.
• Ms. Power Point.
• Internet operation.
• Good knowledge about software & hardware.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Architectural education & design.
• Culture and heritage conservation.
• Computer technology.
• Photography, Reading, Traveling.
• Games and sports.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• I am an active member of institute of diploma engineer since of my service beginning & participated so many times so many places in Bangladesh social meeting & symposium about Bangladesh development project & programmed & deliver important comment & advisable comment.
• Since beginning I was general secretary of diploma engineering committee in Ashugang Thermal Power Station.
• I was active general secretary in cultural committee in Ashuganh Power Station doing active role in sports & cooperative organization & organizer of Islamic culture activities.