CV Drilling Consultant with Saif Energy Pakistan Rig Manager/Company Man/Drilling Supervisor OGDCL
Drilling Consultant with Saif Energy Pakistan Rig Manager/Company Man/Drilling Supervisor OGDCL
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Consultant with Saif Energy Pakistan Rig Manager/Company Man/Drilling Supervisor OGDCL - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Macao Present Location: pakistan, Faisalabad Relocation: Iraq
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am highly interested to work with a dynamic and challenging Organization
I have about 31 years work experience of deep Drilling in Oil & Gas Sector with different Companies.
Main Jobs carried out:
Coordinate and supervise drilling operations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Monitor drilling practices and recommended procedures to minimize risk and maximize efficiency.
Manage capital and operating expenditures
Make recommendations on alternative methods of equipment when unusual situations are encountered.
Ensure operations comply with company polices and government regulations.
Make arrangements to prepare area for drilling/camp.
Provide the direction and leadership required to keep the operation running smoothly.
Make 24 hrs drilling progress reports and send to head office.
Make arrangement for drilling/casing material on time.
Co ordinate with allied/service companies well on time.
Ensure rig equipments are maintained and host location standards.
Work with Safety Department to Set the Standard of Safety Excellence.
Secure and develop a Skilled Team of Senior Personnel’.
Ensure that blowout prevention standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response.
Promotes environmental protection and ensures that company environmental protection policies are implemented.
Make arrangement for rig and tubular inspection as per company policies.
Make well history report.
Selection of bits according to the formation.
Ensure the sufficient stock of diesel and water for smooth operation.
Handle financial and administrative matter according to the company policies.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
January, 2009.to date
Working as drilling consultant with Saif Energy limited. (Pakistan)
December, 2007 to December, 2009.
Worked as drilling consultant with Mari gas company limited. (Pakistan)
November, 2006 to November, 2007
Worked as Company Man with Orient Petroleum International Inc. (Pakistan)
February 2005 – November, 2006
Worked as Tool Pusher with Burgan Drilling Company (Kuwait).
December 2004, to January, 2005
Worked as Company Man with Petroleum Exploration Ltd. (PEL).
August 12, 1979 – Dec 01, 2004
Oil & Gas Development Company Ltd
• Worked as Asst Driller, Driller Sr. Driller/Tool Pusher & than as Rig Manager/Company Man/Drilling Supervisor with Oil & Gas Development Company for 25 years. OGDCL is a Self-operating Company (onshore) (Pakistan).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
03 years diploma of associate engineering (mechanical)
IWCF certificate Supervisory Level valid up to Oct, 26, 2009.
• Valid H2S Emergency Escape Course.
• IWCF certificate Supervisory Level from Kuwait valid up to Aug, 2007
• Second line supervisors well control course.
• Second line supervisors well control course (Refresher 04 times)
• H2S alive & rescue course.
• Casing design course.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Office. And Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]