CV Lead Structural Engineer STAAD and ETABS in Tractebel Engineering, Brussels Belgium Indian branch
Lead Structural Engineer STAAD and ETABS in Tractebel Engineering, Brussels Belgium Indian branch
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Lead Structural Engineer STAAD and ETABS in Tractebel Engineering, Brussels Belgium Indian branch - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gandhinagar, India Citizenship:India
Gujarati, English, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Gandhinagar Relocation: United States, UK (in particular), European Union, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I was working with Institute for Plasma Research an Autonomous Institute of Department of Atomic Engineering, Govt. of India. While working with IPR my role was Basic and Detailed Engineering (Designing and Detailing), Selection of EPC, Tendering of Execution, Evaluation of tenders and contract negotiations, approval of Structural Calculations, Architectural, Structural and Civil Execution Drawings for Institutional Building/Industrial Structures.
Currently I am working with M/s. Tractebel Engineering pvt ltd subsidiary of Tractebel Engineering, Brussels as Principal Engineer - Civil.
From the reliable source, I came to know that your esteemed organization is in the process of recruitment in Engineering Department. In continuation with this, I wish to offer my candidature of suitable post, enclosed please find my CV for your kind Consideration. I hope that you will find my candidature suitable for the said post and give me a chance to prove my abilities by inviting me for an interview. If selected I assure you that I shall perform all my duties to the best of my technical, analytical and managerial aptitudes to the complete satisfaction of authorities concerned.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Core Experience of about 15 years experience in undertaking Basic and Detailed Engineering for Institutional/Industrial Buildings, Cross Country Pipe Line, City Gas Distribution Network, Thermal Power Projects.
• Experienced in owner engineering services viz approval/review of Structural Documents, Architectural, Structural and Civil Drawings fort various Institutional/Industrial Buildings, Cross Country Pipe Line, City Gas Distribution Network and Thermal Power Projects.
• Leading a team of designers/draughtsman
• Apart form my core responsibilities experienced in selection of EPC, tendering and negotiations. Well versed in Project Management including Project planning using MS Project, Budgeting and co-ordination.
• Man Hour Estimation for bidding activities.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Indian and BS Design standards and codes
• Engineering Management
• Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
• Procedures and Specifications
• Vendor Qualification
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BE Civil – Gujarat University, 2007
Diploma in Civil Engineering – Technical Examination Board, 1994
• OBTAINED FIRST RANK IN DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AND WAS AWARDED CERTIFICATED BY SILVER JUBILEE MEMORIAL TRUST OF GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC.
• OBTAINED FIRST RANK IN BACHELOR OF CIVIL ENGINEERING AT UNIVERSITY LEVEL
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• STAAD PRO : EXPERTISE
• EXCEL : EXPERTISE
• AUTOCAD : EXPERTISE
• MS PROJECT : MIDDLE LEVEL
• ANSYS : BEGINNER
• PRIMA VERA : MIDDLE LEVEL
• ETABS : BEGINNER
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Engineering Manager
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]