CV Trainee System Administrator / Network Administrator Elite Techno Solutions Hyderabad India
Trainee System Administrator / Network Administrator Elite Techno Solutions Hyderabad India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee System Administrator / Network Administrator Elite Techno Solutions Hyderabad India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Information Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging career to work with dedication and determination using leading technologies to play a key role in achieving the corporate goals of the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April 2009 – July 2010
Worked at Elite Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India as “System Administrator” where I undertake the task of
● Installations, maintenance and upgradation of Operating System on Server & Desktop Machines.
● Install, configure, and support the organization's local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) of a network system.
● Maintain network and workstation hardware and software.
● Check time to time system backup’s.
● Develop and conduct various training and instruction for system users on operating systems, relational databases, and other applications.
● Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
● Provides technical support by phone, remote screen sharing, and in person when required, to maximize first-call solve rates for local and remote users.
May 2007 – March 2009
Worked at Global ERP Solutions & Services, Hyderabad, India as “Network Support Associate” where I used to take up task of
● Manages network operations to include: troubleshooting connectivity problems; installing & maintaining routers, firewalls and switches; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc. Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software
● Network Security (Hardware and Software)
● Analyze user support statistics and other data and recommend appropriate measures.
● Assists in maintaining the OS and security software utilized on the network, including the addition of new users to the network and establishment of rights and privileges.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
● (Sept 2003 - May 2007 Batch)
B.Tech Information Technology from JNT University (http://www.jntu.ac.in),
● (2000-2002 Batch)
Intermediate Vocational (Computer Sciences) from Board of Intermediate Education (Vocational)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Certification Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA)
Languages C, C++, HTML, Java.
Web servers Internet Information Service (IIS), Tomcat.
Productivity Tools Office automation packages (MS Office) & Dreamweaver.
Operating System Win 2000/2003 Server, Win XP/7, and Linux.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extra Curricular Activities
● Organization of “Techno-Green 2007” (Engineer’s Day Celebration).
Overall Event and Software Project Exhibition management.
● Worked as a Volunteer in Blood Donation Camp.
● Seminar on “Cyber Crimes & Laws”.
● Secured II Prize in “A.P. State Table Tennis Competition” (under 18 year) – 2001.
● Secured III Prize for “Best Project” at Intra-College Competition.
Interest ● Computer Networks, Mobile Computing and Network Security
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Oct 2006 – Mar 2007: SOPHISTICATED ATM USING BIOMETRIC.
Team Size : 3
Languages Used : JAVA, HTML.
Front End : Java.
Back End : Oracle
Description : This project provides the necessary operation required for the transactions of amount and withdrawal of money from ATM with finger print scan (Biometric) and this project is ideal for the people who are illiterate and those who don’t have the knowledge of using ATM. We can easily extend the functionality of the project as this is implemented in modular fashion.
After the successful testing it has been found that the proposed systems overcome most of the problems. The system is designed to be highly flexible so that any future requirements can be easily added to the project with out facing any design complication.
Dec 2001 – April 2002 : COMPLETE SCHOOL APPLICATION
Team Size : 4
Languages Used : C.
Front End : C.
Back End : Oracle.
Description : This Project was given to us as a part of On-The-Job Training during our II year Intermediate, which comprises of complete school database which holds the information of the entire Students, Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. It holds information of all the School fees and salary transactions. All Academic Records are also stored in the data base.