CV IHO/FIG CAT 'A' Hydrographic Surveyor with 14 years of experience and excellent in communication
IHO/FIG CAT 'A' Hydrographic Surveyor with 14 years of experience and excellent in communication
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in IHO/FIG CAT 'A' Hydrographic Surveyor with 14 years of experience and excellent in communication - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Visakhapatnam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in hydrographic surveying Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Visakhapatnam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
ASPIRING FOR A SATISFYING, KNOWLEDGE ENHANCING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN THE FIELDS OF HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEYING, MARITIME AND SHIPPING OPERATIONS IN THE CORPORATE SECTOR. LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH A RENOWNED CORPORATE HOUSE.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE (OPERATION AND BASIC MAINTENANCE): Can operate following equipment.
Navigational Equipment : Navigational RADAR and ECDIS
Position Fixing Equipment : Geodetic GPS, DGPS of any make
Bathymetry : Single Beam Echo Sounders and Multi beam of any make
Side Scan Sonar : digital and analog Side Scan Sonars
Ancillary Equipment : Motion sensor, Sound Velocity Profiler, CTD, ADCP
Conventional Equipment : Electronic Theodolite, Distomat, Digital Level, Tellurometer
Data Collection Software : HYPACK, HYDAS, HYDROSTAR (Multi beam)
Data Processing Software : HYPACK, CARIS HIPS/SIPS, SONAR Wiz, Leica Geo Office
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• A result oriented, focused ex-Indian Naval Officer (Executive branch/Deck officer) specialized in Hydrography. 14 years of cross-functional experience in managing (HYDROGRAPHIC) operations, administration, human resources and training in naval organizations and ships.
• As a Grade I hydrographic surveyor (party chief/senior hydrographic surveyor) onboard Indian Naval Survey Ships, gained mastery in planning and execution of hydrographic survey operations. Executed surveys in accordance with IHO standards for hydrographic surveys – S 44. Planned and executed all kinds of hydrographic surveys for e.g Harbour/port surveys, wreck/rock/underwater obstructions investigation surveys, coastal surveys, beach gradient surveys, navigational surveys, pre and post dredging surveys etc
• Mastered ENC encryption techniques (IHO S-63) and established a fool-proof system of encrypting and distributing ENCs and their updates. Familiar with IHO S-57 standards also.
• Established QA/QC procedures in accordance with HQAI (NP-145) for validating field data at NHO, Dehradun.
• Using field data, compiled navigational charts by applying sound cartographic and GIS techniques. Had sufficient exposure to digital cartographic techniques. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of ERDAS Imagine, Remote Sensing and UNCLOS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Long Hydrographic Course (IHO/FIG Cat-A certification) from National Institute of Hydrography, Goa
Basic Course in Nautical Cartography from National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun
Certificate course in Windows NT administration
Certificate course in CARIS _ LOTS (Laws of the sea)
Certificate course in GIS
Certificate course in Management from IIM Bangalore
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows Operating systems
Microsoft Office 2007 and open office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Strong verbal and written communication skills. hard working and determined