Trainee technician maintenance in engine & airframe overhauling & maintenance
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee technician maintenance in engine & airframe overhauling & maintenance - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): miryalguda, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To attain a challenging position in a challenging environment where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth of the organization as well as to my self growth.
Sir,this is shaik nizamuddin have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Mechanics with 86.57% from Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College Approved by DGCA. (2006-2009),INDIA&also six months work experience in MAJOR MAINTENANCE DIVISION,AIR INDIA MUMBAI,INDIA.
In six months work experience i have worked as a implant trainee in air india.within this period i have worked with BOEING 747-400 fitted with P&W 4056&Air Bus A310-300 fitted with GE CF6-80C2-A2. I have gained a good knowledge&handling with jet engines& airframe.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Under gone Six Months Practical Training in MMD, AIR INDIA on
Check 4A & C ) Boeing 747-400 fitted with P & W 4056
Check C) Air Bus A310-300 fitted with GE CF6-80C2-A2
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in Mechanics with 86.40% from Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College Approved by DGCA. (2006-2009)
2) Cleared A.M.E license Examination approved by DGCA Paper 1 : 74%
Paper 2 : 82%
Paper 3 : Light Aircraft with 72%
3) Diploma in Mechanics from board of SBTET HYDERABAD with aggregate of 69% (2003-2006)
4) SSC from Board of Secondary Education with an Aggregate of 86% (2001-2002)
1) Undergone Practical Training on BEECH BARON (VT-ECO) aircraft in IAME.
2) Periodically gone for Technical visits to INDIAN AIRLINES (Hyderabad)
3) Periodically gone for technical visits to INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING, (DUNDIGAL)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic skills of ms office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
a good knowledge&handling with piston engine,jet engines&airframe.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]