CV Construction Safety Specialist ADCO Abu Dhabi UAE / BBSA (Bavioral Based Safety Auditor)
Construction Safety Specialist ADCO Abu Dhabi UAE / BBSA (Bavioral Based Safety Auditor)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Construction Safety Specialist ADCO Abu Dhabi UAE / BBSA (Bavioral Based Safety Auditor) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Ecology & Environment Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: Lebanon, Beirut Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Lifting Eqpt. Inspection
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Enhance HSE management system and procedures up to latest in international standards is the heart of my expertise. Coach and trainer in both Strategy and Tactic is an adding value to my wide experience. Plus i am ready to join with immediate effect without any delay.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Scope and responsibilities
• Facilitation of Task Based Risk Assessment studies for Construction critical activities within oil fields.
• Review existing HSE rules/procedures when necessary, identify Strategic and Tactic inadequacy (System & Controls) plus recommend proper course of action. Initiate new procedures to overcome System & Control gaps is a crucial part of my duties.
• HSE management system audit team leader for multifunctional team within the company. I have audited more than fifteen major projects.
• Team Leader in Incidents / Accidents investigations. Use of C.T.A , F.T.A & FMEA root cause analysis techniques.
• Provide technical support/advice to management during the preparation of HSEMS Plan start from Conceptual phase of project throughout Detailed Engineering till Construction and pre-Commissioning phases.
• Review Philosophies, Area Classification Drawings, Fire and Gas Detector Layout Drawings and other relevant documents. Establish contract review criteria, identify and resolve discrepancies from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries to projects.
• Coordinate with projects and planning on project time schedules, establish target completion dates, ensure target dates are achieved.
• Coordinate with 3rd party consultants on safety and environmental studies, assess impact of HSE studies on Engineering, and coordinate with other engineering disciplines for close out of recommendations from HSE Studies.
• Team member/facilitator of HAZOP, HAZID, PHSER’s and SIMOP.
• Audit permits to work system and HSE management system.
• Review the ITB (Invitation To Bidders) documents at tender stage and report to management.
• Conduct HSE Pre-qualification audits on Contractors intends to be listed in ADCO approved list.
• Manage the preparation of HSE designs and philosophies, including HAZOP & HAZID analysis and reports, shutdown and blow down philosophies, fire proofing requirements, site environmental and metallurgy data, Fire and Explosion Reports, Risk assessment Reports, Emergency Evacuation analysis, Flare radiation analysis, noise studies , Ergonomic and other risk assessment reports.
• Interface and provide clarification, guidance and technical support to construction sites.
• Interview and evaluate ADCO & Contractors’ HSE personnel.
• Review Contractors’ HSEMS Plan, Emergency/Contingency Plans, Method Statements for critical activities and other HSE related documents.
• Witness and evaluate the effectiveness of contractors’ HSE training sessions plus emergency drills.
• Permanent member in HSE Committee/Forum
• Liaise between Contractors and ADCO Operations in HSE interface matters.
• Coach/Mentor for newly recruited Safety Engineers.
• Enhanced the BBSA (Behavioral Based Safety Audit) procedure in the company via conduct huge number of BBSA on all work site locations and identify system gaps. The objective is to modify human being behavior into better understand and absorb of Safety. Result would be safety conscious and self controlled persons.
• Review TBT (Tool Box Talks) topics to ensure the quality and the technical information are job related hazards taking into consideration lessons learnt from previous local and global incidents plus recommendations of Task Based Risk Assessment reports.
• Lead a team of Safety Engineers during Detailed Engineering phase and construction phase for large sized projects. Projects values vary from $100 Millions up to $ 1.2 Billion.
• HSE trainer for top management plus all engineers of different disciplines.
Outstanding Career Related Achievement:
Initiated, prepared and introduced a number of new HSE techniques and procedures such as:
• 2001: Initiated and introduced the Task Based Risk Assessment procedure for Construction related activities. Procedure was successfully implemented in ADCO (Abu Dhabi).
• 2004: Prepared the Competency Career Ladder framework for HSE engineers, start from Grade 11 (fresh graduate level) up to Grade 16 (manager level). The framework was successfully implemented in ADCO (Abu Dhabi).
• 2009: Initiated and introduced the Construction Risk Register software with the Common Root Causes of Incidents included. The new software was immediately implemented in ADCO. The software has not only enhanced the quality of the Construction Risk Assessment studies but, it also tremendously reduced the time waste.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Ecology & Environment
Baccalaureate Technique – Technical Mechanics
Baccalaureate Technique – General Mechanics
NVQ Level 4 in Safety Management
Risk Management - Certificate
NEBOSH International Certificate
Gas Detection Certification
Desert Driving Training
Accident & Incident Investigation Techniques
Personnel Protection Equipment
Total Quality Management Awareness
Safety Management System – Certificate No.: SMS/04/1
Permit to Work – Certificate No. : PTW2/04/5
Chemical Management Awareness – Certificate
ADCO Document for Safe Driving – Certificate
Emergency Response – On Scene Commander
Behavioral Based Safety Audit
Leader ship Technique
Ionizing Radiation Supervisor