CV 3rd Marine Engineer on Oil Rigs, Drillships with 5 years experience engine room, Hamworthy Vacuum
3rd Marine Engineer on Oil Rigs, Drillships with 5 years experience engine room, Hamworthy Vacuum
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 3rd Marine Engineer on Oil Rigs, Drillships with 5 years experience engine room, Hamworthy Vacuum - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in Mechanic technician Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Angola Present Location: Poland, Reda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to apply for a job as a 3rd Engineer. I enclose my curriculum vitae, in which I have tried to precisely describe my qualifications and the most important professional skills. I hope that the application sent will convince you to consider my candidacy.
I would like to particularly emphasize that I am a person that is well motivated to a hard and efficient work. I am an open minded person who easily makes contact with others. When there is a need I effectively work in group. My very good work organization and an efficient work under pressure let me accomplish my tasks, regardless of any difficulties.
I am looking for a stable, long-term post, on which I could contribute to smooth operation of the company in the field I work in. I believe that my personal qualities such as responsibility, honesty and accuracy in performing my duties may be very well utilized on the post of 3rd Engineer.
I hope that I will soon have a chance to prove my skills in practice.
If you require any additional information please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone. I will provide you with any additional details you may need.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Responsibilities & Duties:
- maintenance and repairs of equipment in the engine room
- repairs on Hamworthy Vacuum Toilet System and Jets Toilet System
- overhauling lub oil, fuel oil, dirty water oil separators
- overhauling water makers (Alfa Laval), main seawater coolers and aux. coolers
- replacing main bearings on engines, cyl. heads, fuel inject. vv’s, air coolers, etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
01.09.1995 - 02.06.2000 The Group of Motor Car Schools in Wejherowo -
16.03.2009 – 27.06.2009 Engineer of Watchkeeping Course (3rd Eng.)
Maritime Academy in Gdynia
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office Programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]