CV Health & Safety Trainee IOSH, TechIOSH, NEBOSH certification United Kingdom
Health & Safety Trainee IOSH, TechIOSH, NEBOSH certification United Kingdom
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Health & Safety Trainee IOSH, TechIOSH, NEBOSH certification United Kingdom - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in GEOGRAPHY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria Present Location: NIGERIA, LAGOS Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As the safety officer for the company, I recognize the usefulness and vast importance in safety concerns and responsibility and since developed a passion for safety and health. I have taken the initiative and opportunity for self-development, as an international certificate holder of NEBOSH occupational safety and health, a world reputable body in HSE with trainings in various disciplines in HSE including Fire Safety. A detailed job description and skills in my resume attached to this cover letter.
Having being appointed as brand manager/ marketing communications executive for First Deep water Discovery Limited, I have developed talent and experience in marketing communications. Incorporated in the year 2007, the company has continued to grow and thrive in the downstream sector of the oil and gas industry. I have taken numerous initiatives and gained milestones in the company which includes: overseeing the brand entity, developing a comprehensive brochure and company profile, designing a competitive brand manual, launching a company website, branding and re-branding of newly and existing service stations, introduction of a work-wear policy, intranet exchange facility that integrates staff across the country making communication within and outside the country very efficient. Through hard work and commitment I was promoted to a Brand Manager within six months.
I have also gained experience in customer relations as I have had opportunities to serve as a customer service representative in (Celtel) now Zain Nigeria for a very short period and Virgin Nigeria Airlines where I joined in September, 2007 till 2009. I have enjoyed extensive exposure in the customer service relations industry and have met and surpassed challenges through hard work and team work.
I will be willing to accept an invitation for a chat with you and I look forward to becoming a part of your team as i am willing and able to meet challenges and surmount them as i grow my career and contribute to the growth of Health and safety in Nigeria.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Trainee in health and safety
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Geography: University of Lagos. Feb, 2000-August 2005 (2.2)
- SSCE: St. Mary’s college, Iwo. Osun State. September (1991 – June 1997).
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIP
- TechIOSH (International Occupational Safety and Health, NEBOSH Certification, United Kingdom)
- Associate member of International Occupation for Safety and Health, United Kingdom.(IOSH)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Adequate Computer Appreciation in all Microsoft Office Packages.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Multi-tasking and creative thinking.
- Professional Customer Handling.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication.
- Conflict management, persuasive and coordinating skills.
- Effective time management / aggressive thinking.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Hardworking and Honesty.
- Job ownership.
- Loyal team player.