CV Construction worker very keen to work in the offshore oil and gas industry Malaysia
Construction worker very keen to work in the offshore oil and gas industry Malaysia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Construction worker very keen to work in the offshore oil and gas industry Malaysia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kuala lumpur, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
English United Kingdom, English, Malay Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in ENGLISH Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia Present Location: malaysia, kuala lumpur Relocation: Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
RE: APPLY FOR JOBS AT OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
I am very keen to work in the offshore oil and gas industry. I would like to apply with your company for any position as am seeking for a new working environment .I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up with your organization, there for I am looking for job as a roustabout .As a first step for my career with the oil and gas industry, I have already attended safety training.
I am able to work independently and also interact effectively at all levels and will meet the requirement of the position. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. It is always my intention to join an organization with excellent reputation and growth opportunities.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Travel and Tours
• Sending visitors and guest to their required destination
• Tour and guide tourist for city tour
• Shovel cement and other materials into portable cement mixers; and mix, pour, and spread concrete.
• Smooth and finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.
• Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement.
• Build and position forms for pouring concrete, and dismantle forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
• Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels and rakes.
• Grind, scrape, sand, or polish surfaces such as concrete, marble, terrazzo, or wood flooring, using abrasive tools or machines.
• Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year Qualification School/ College
1992 - SRP Sek. Men. Vivekananda
1994 - SPM Sek. Men. Vivekananda
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]