CV Graduate Design Engineer Trainee and Estimating Engineer Pipe Supports India Pvt Ltd Chennai
Graduate Design Engineer Trainee and Estimating Engineer Pipe Supports India Pvt Ltd Chennai
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Design Engineer Trainee and Estimating Engineer Pipe Supports India Pvt Ltd Chennai - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Petroleum Engineering (Upstream) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Bahrain, Canada, France, India, Japan, Mauritius, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Final Year Masters degree in Petroleum Engineering, at Indian Institute Of Technology- Madras, Chennai-India.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked as a Graduate Design Engineer Trainee and Estimating Engineer from July,08 to Feb,09 in Pipe Supports India Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
I had an active participation in the below said projects :
1. Bhushan - 2*150 MW -Siemens
2. Bhushan - 2*130 MW-Siemens
3. Evergreen Oil Inc- California-Udhe India
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-Pursuing M-Tech in Petroleum Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology- Madras, Chennai, CGPA-6.61 up to 1st year.
-B-Tech Mechanical Engineering in SASTRA UNIVERSITY, Tanjore in the batch of 2004-2008 CGPA- 6.8333
-Higher Secondary studied at the St. Paul H.S.S, Salem in March 2004 -72.5%
-SSLC (Matric) studied at the Seventh Day Adventist Matric.H.S.S, Tiruchengodu, March-2002- 73.4%
• Attended an Implant Training at Ashok Leyland, Hosur for ten days in 2005.
Studied and prepared a report about the various processes in assembly plant.
• ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)- Regional Geosciences Laboratory
ONGC-RGL at Paddy in Chennai from 17th May 2010 to 4th June 2010 in various Laboratory sections. Studied about the process and analyzing of core samples, mud samples in various sections.
• ONGC-Cauvery Asset (Karaikal)
Field visit at ONGC-Cauvery asset, Karaikal from 6th June to 16th June 2010.
Reservoir Management studies of Cauvery basin in Sub-Surface Department
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Autodesk Inventor Professional
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]