CV Currently working as a maintenance plant engineer in M/S DALMIA CEMENTS India
Currently working as a maintenance plant engineer in M/S DALMIA CEMENTS India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Currently working as a maintenance plant engineer in M/S DALMIA CEMENTS India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): salem, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, trichy Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently working as a plant engineer in M/S DALMIA CEMENTS with 2+ years of experience in onsite maintenance of rotating and stationary mechanical equipments. I have a good communicating experience with all levels of people in the organization.
I came to know that there is vacancy position for the post of ENGINNER in your company. So, I am thereby sending my latest updated resume along with this e mail.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• DALMIA CEMENT (BHARAT) LIMITED, TRICHY.
2+ years As a Plant Engineer, Mechanical Maintanance & Production Plant Engineer
• SPICER INDIA LTD, PUNE
As an Production supervisor
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BE- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
DME- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• AUTO CAD, 2D/3D modelling
• Piping Design
• Basic knowledge in Pro-E, Solid edgeV15.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE AND HYDRAULIC LINES
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Actively participated in NCC & attending special camps.
Took part in special camp in secundrabad
Got State level first prize in paper presentation mecetronics