CV Naval Architect experience in Boat and Shipbuilding Industry in Philippines
Naval Architect experience in Boat and Shipbuilding Industry in Philippines
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect experience in Boat and Shipbuilding Industry in Philippines - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Over five (5) years experience in Boat and Shipbuilding Industry.
• Proven ability in Planning and Designing fiber glass boats.
• Well experience on handling Ship project.
• In-charge on Quotation and Estimation for the Ship project repair.
• Familiar with Companies Budget Revenue Assumption.
• Knowledge on Ship Inspection and monitoring.
• Specialist in costing (billing) and computations of all accomplished works
• Handle Bidding procedures and invites bidders for Ship repair projects
• Over eight and one-half (8 ½) years of teaching experience in Maritime and Semi-military
• Teaches Specialist subjects.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Maintenance Paint Seminar August 2008
Classroom Problem Solving September 2003
Training Course for Instructors- IMO April 2002
Machine Space Simulation & CBT Programs January 2001
Seminar on Different Gasses uses in Arc Welding October 1999
Powering and Propeller Design October 1999
Seminar on Boatbuilding Industry February 1992
Seminar on Shipbuilding January 1992
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
excel, ms word, powerpoint, auto cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]