CV HSE Document Controller and Data Coordinator in BP Pakistan Exploration and Production Asia
HSE Document Controller and Data Coordinator in BP Pakistan Exploration and Production Asia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HSE Document Controller and Data Coordinator in BP Pakistan Exploration and Production Asia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working in BP Pakistan Exploration and Production Inc. since February 2001 (9.5 years) as an HSE Assistant / HSE Document Controller
Had been an active player in developing SOC Facilitator application that made the difference in raising safety inputs across the organization. Had aligned old Contractor HSE Rating mechanism with CPM Tool. Coordinates well with all office and field based teams and contractors to seek timely HSE data inputs. Demonstrated a high level of responsibility making sure to meet stringent deadlines.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked in BP Pakistan Exploration And Production Inc. since last 9.5 years on Contract basis as an HSE Assistant / HSE Document Controller. My comprises of and not limited to the followings.
1. Administration of TRACTION.
2. Administration of Documentum.
3. HSE database management.
4. Administration of CSMS – maintain status of: a. KPIs and QPR & b. Contractors Site / office HSE audits.
5. Keeping track of pending items / action that appears as a result of a. incident investigations. b. audits, HazOps, SOC and inspections. c. unsafe conditions reported on safe cards.
6. Reporting of incidents and investigations in Traction.
7. Compile Safety Inputs/Outputs data and reports to corporate.
8. Monthly compilation of Safety Statistics for reporting to corporate.
9. Frequent compilation and circulation of Safety Observation and Conversation report.
10. Compile and circulate BP Pakistan HSE Audits and Inspection status.
11. Maintain record related to Procedures/Standing Instructions & Guidelines.
12. Provide necessary HSE assistance to all levels of employees as and when required.
13. Maximo 5.2 to handle budget of the deparment and process Blanket Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions and Release Orders.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelors of Computer Science from Al-Khair University of Azad Kashmir with 3.4 GPA in the year 2006. 1 year diploma in Health Safety and Environment from Maxsafe Engineering (ongoing). Plan to get NEBOSH certification in March 2011. I have completed 6 months deploma of 2D Graphics from Arena Multimedia and 1 year deploma of 3D graphics and Animation from 3DM Institute Karachi. Safety Courses (1999) from Seamen’s Training Centre (Pakistan Maritime Training complex) A-Basic fire fighting course, B-Elementary first aid course, C-Personal survival techniques & D-Personal safety and social responsibilities. Attended workshop on Bridging the Silos. Other than that Recieved 10 Spot Recognition Awards from BP Pakistan Exploration And Production Company on Outstanding efforts in various tasks.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3DS Max.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Documentum, Maximo 5.2, Traction, Business Object 5.1, VTA.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
An enthusiastic professional, who enjoys being part of, as well as working with a successful and productive team. A knack to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. Able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Possesses a strong ability to perform effectively even under significant pressure.