CV Electrical Engineer Wind Farms Global Energy Services (GES) International Spanish Company
Electrical Engineer Wind Farms Global Energy Services (GES) International Spanish Company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer Wind Farms Global Energy Services (GES) International Spanish Company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): el mahalla elkobra, Egypt Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical power and machine engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, egypt Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Electrical Engineer seeking a position that offers growth and challenge, where I can use proven skills and knowledge .And to seek a job in a corporation to enable me to efficiently make use of my knowledge and work experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Global Energy Services (GES) International Spanish Company as electromechanical, start up, maintenance and trouble shoot engineer for (GAMESA) wind turbines in maintenance branch In Zaafarana Wind Farms projects from 15/02/2009 up till now .
• Good dealing with PLC(installing,instrumentation problems and Troubleshooting) plc phoenix
• Deal with power converters and frequency conditioning systems.
• Maintain 3 Phase Double Fed motors (DFM) Indar Generator
• Deal with different kinds of AC motors and motors drivers.
• Able to maintain and deal with transformers and switch gears and protection system
• Awareness of SCADA System
• .Able to maintain and deal with hydraulic systems.
• Able to maintain and deal with MEGA HISSOTO air conditioning system
BadrTech Company for Industrial solution and Automation, Designing and manufacturing all low Voltage boards from 01/09/2008 up to 01/02/2009.
• Designing and manufacturing all low Voltages boards
Training in steam power generation plant in (Miser Company for spinning and weaving) sex months training.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering ( May 2008 )
• University of Mansoura
• Faculty of Engineering
• Electrical power& Machines Dept.
• Hardware Implementation of a Digital Controller for DC Motor Speed Control.
Graduation Project Grade:
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Ms Office and Windows operating systems.
• Good Dealing with Internet (Searching& Browsing)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Maintenance of G52 wind turbine course by Mr. Daniel Santa Maria (GES company legal international responsible of training and technical support).
• PLC Advanced Course.
(A.D Panasonic 2008, excellent grade).
• Micro Controller Advanced Course.
(A.D Panasonic 2007, excellent grade).
• "OSHA" Occupational safety and health administration general industries course (AMERICAN COURSE).
• AutoCAD program
• Eagle program for designing boards (PCB) printed circuit board.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Deep understanding of Control Systems Concepts.
• Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies and sciences.
• Advanced Research Abilities.
• Highly Communications Skills.
• Self Motivated.
• Ability to work in a group or individually according to the job requirements