CV HSE Officer IMCC Group SBM Offshore, Bharat Petroleum Mumbai Refinery India, Qatar Petrochemical Co
HSE Officer IMCC Group SBM Offshore, Bharat Petroleum Mumbai Refinery India, Qatar Petrochemical Co
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HSE Officer IMCC Group SBM Offshore, Bharat Petroleum Mumbai Refinery India, Qatar Petrochemical Co - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Humanities Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m particularly interested in this Organisaton, which relates strongly to this is reputed organization around globe. presently I am working as a HSE Advisor with Gulf Piping co( IMCC Group) for NORBE VI,LONESTAR Oil rig project ,Abudhabi UAE,Before this I was in Qatar with future engineering co.,Almuftah contracting co and Qatar Petrochemical co LTD as safety officer, various projects in petrochemical,Refinery,gas plants., and I believe I meet all the essential criteria of the position.I feel that I am well qualified to make an effective and useful contribution to your reputed organisation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Presently working as a HSE ADVISOR with IMCC group, SBM OFFSHORE for oil rig projects in Abudhabi,UAE.
• Worked with gopinath engineering co. As HSE Co-ordinator for Bharat Petroleum Mumbai Refinery DHDS Shutdown( October-December2009)
• Worked as a safety officer with Future Engineering Co. For various Maintenance and construction projects in Qatar Petroleum(NGL)&Qatar Chemical company(Q-Chem.-Chevron) in Qatar, from may2008-june2009( 1year 1month) .
• As a safety Officer with almuftah contracting co. For Qatar petroleum NGL-4 shutdown in Qatar, Feb-April 2008.
• As a Safety Officer with Qatar Petrochemical Company Ltd.(Under QAPCO H.S.E dpt:) during general shutdown-2007 Jan 5th -march 12th in Qatar
• 1.5 years and experience As a safety officer with Gopinath Engineering Co. pvt LTD(GOPEC), pipe line maintenance and tank dismantling project for HPCL Refinery Mumbai and PSF Project for Bombay Dyeing Manufacturing Co Pvt LTD,During 2006 July-January 2007 and 2007 march-January2008.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• NEBOSH IGC with credit grade(2009 August)
• OSHA Construction Safety Outreach Certificate.
• Diploma in fire and safety engineering from NIFE, Kochi with grade ‘A’ (2005 june-2006 June)
• Bachelor Degree(B.A) from Calicut university (Year-2001-2004)
Other certificates and courses
• H2S,B.A& Basic Fire Fighting Trained(Venture Gulf Training centre)
• First Aid certificate(St Jhones )
• Qatar Petroleum PTW card
• Confined space and RPP trained (Q-Chem-Chevron Philip)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
computer Ms Office and Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
served in NATIONAL CADET CORPS,(ITS National Youth's Pre military organisation) and held B certificate