Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Staff Onshore/Offshore Construction, FPSO/FSO/FSRU Conversions Projects & Marine projects - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): KERALA, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Korea, (South), Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: DUBAI, DUBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, currently working as QC Engineer in Dry-docks World Dubai.Totaly I am having 8 years of Experience in UAE including 5 Years in Dry-docks World Dubai.
My major field of experience includes Quality control activities on Oil/Gas, Onshore/Offshore Constructions projects, FPSO/FSO/FSRU Conversions Projects & Marine projects.
My current position is as QC Engineer in Quality Control Department and deals with all the Quality issues of assigned Projects & reports directly to Department Manager.
Also I am a Lead Auditor certified by IRCA.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Experience in fabrication Inspection of Structural and Process Piping for Offshore Structures
• Experience in Dimensional Control of Structural and Process Piping
• Third Party Inspections
• Experience in Welding Inspection & Auditing
• Experience in conducting hydrostatic, and pneumatic tests etc
• Experience in conducting Bolt Elongation Test
• Experience in using survey Equipments (Digilaser, Dummy, Sokkia)
• Experience in RT film Interpretation
• Good knowledge of Technical Drawings
• Welding Consumable Quality Control
• Materials Quality Control
• Material Testing
• Material Traceability
• Good knowledge of materials for onshore/offshore application, carbon steel, alloy steel, duplex, super duplex, copper nickel, monel, inconel etc.
• Monitoring of Duplex Welding
• Conversant with codes like ASME Sec IX, AWS D 1.1,EEMUA, IACS
• Performing Welder Qualifications
• Performing Welding Procedure Qualifications
• Preparation is Asbuilt Drawings
• Preparation of Mechanical Completion packages etc
• Directly reports to Department Manager , Quality Control
• Ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) responsibilities.
• Develop & Implement Project Quality Plan
• Develop & Implement Inspection and Test Plan.
• Review project specification & implementation
• Coordinate all the Quality Site Inspections.
• Coordinate with client site Manager all Quality related issues.
• Overall In charge of the Projects assigned.
• Develop Yard Procedures & Work Instructions
• Liase with Project Engineer.
• Liaise with Classification Society surveyor, Client/Ship Superintendents and other departments to ensure adherence to related standards.
• Liaise with Engineering Department.
• Represent Quality Department in all Projects related meetings.
• Supervise QC Inspectors/NDT technicians
• Ensure all construction (Welding & Fabrication) activities in accordance with Project specifications, tender, work Instructions, procedures and manuals as appropriate.
• Ensure compliance of Project related Quality Control Documentation.
• Conduct frequent audits and report non-compliance to the Department Manager on issues of Quality.
• Conduct frequent audits on System procedures and Department procedures, report non-compliance to the Department Manager.
• Motivate, direct align and guide the team for best performance
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor IRCA #
• API 510 (Awaiting result)
• Hull Structure Integrity ( DNV, Qatar)
• ASNT Level II in RT,MPI,VT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Advanced Certificate in CAD/CAM applications(CIMATRON)
• Certificate in AutoDesk Inventor(CAD/CAM)
• Good Knowledge in AutoCAD &Ideas
• Good Knowledge in MS Office Packages
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
EXPERIENCE IN INSPECTION ACTIVITIES FOR OIL & GAS ,SHIP CONVERSION & MARINE.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]