CV Trainee graduate seismic data processing Magnetotellurics: 1D &2D modeling with WinG link India
Trainee graduate seismic data processing Magnetotellurics: 1D &2D modeling with WinG link India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee graduate seismic data processing Magnetotellurics: 1D &2D modeling with WinG link India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): varanasi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Geophysics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Rwanda, Slovakia Present Location: india, varanasi Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Intend to do a project with a leading corporate of hi-tech environment, which will help me to understand my course better and get acquainted with the challenging working environment of the corporate.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Summer training on “Magnetotellurics: 1D &2D modeling with WinG link, Time Series Processing
Using Mapros Software” at NGRI, Hyderabad for 30 days.
2. Conducted and took part in the resistivity survey in Rajgir and Patna (Bihar) under the guidance of
Central Ground Water Board Patna for one week Involving Geoelectrical sounding interpretation using
IPI2 WIN software
3. Summer Training on project entitled “2-D Seismic Data Processing, 3-D Seismic Data Processing, 3-D Depth Migration” during 21 June- 2 July, 2010 under the guidance of Mr. M.S.Rawat CG(s) Regional Computer Centre (RCC), Western Offshore Basin (WOB), ONGC, and Vadodara.Gujarat
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Language : C, C++, FORTRAN 77, Introduction to JAVA
2. Operating System: Windows XP, Windows7
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]