CV Piping Designer Stress Analysis, Marine Offshore Piping Systems, onshore and chemical piping
Piping Designer Stress Analysis, Marine Offshore Piping Systems, onshore and chemical piping
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Designer Stress Analysis, Marine Offshore Piping Systems, onshore and chemical piping - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Vengara Via, Malappuram Dt, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Thermal engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Kerala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Mechanical Engineer with knowledge in piping system design and completed my post graduate diploma in Piping Engineering. I will be much pleased if you would grant me with an opportunity to work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments.
Detailed on my resume, you will find sound technical knowledge in the Piping Design and Stress Analysis, Marine Offshore Piping Systems, onshore and chemical piping systems, Piping layout preparation and fabrication engineering. With my abilities and knowledge, I am confident to make significant contribution for the above position. I would welcome a hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PROJECT WORKS RELATED TO PIPING ENGINEERING
• Stress analysis of critical lines & revising the layout.
• Prepared isometrics as per the stress analysis report.
• Design of supports for various piping systems.
• Equipments modeling in CADWorx.
• Isometric preparation using CADWorx – ISOGEN.
• Calculation of thermal displacements for equipments & Pipe wall thickness.
• Preparation of line list, valve list, Material Take off, piping material Specifications & piping classes.
• Study of P&ID and preparation of Equipment layouts & Piping General Arrangement Drawings.
• Prepare plant layout design with consideration toward constructability and cost-effectiveness.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / TRAINING
Worked as trainee engineer (Mechanical Maintenance) at KOZHIKODE DIESEL POWER PROJECT ( 8 x 16 MW) form July 2006 to June 2007.
• Executing maintenance activities as per control room order for different systems of plant like Turbocharged(ABB-VTR 454 D32) Diesel Engine(WARTSILA 18V46C), Fuel oil system(LSHS and Diesel), Lubricating Oil System, Compressed Air System, Water Treatment System, Cooling Water System(HT and LT), Charge Air and Exhaust System, Steam System(Auxiliary and Exhaust gas Boiler) , Sludge System and Fire Protection System and Preparing daily maintenance report.
• Attended two months Summer Industrial training at KDPP, Calicut.
• Attended two months vocational Training at VIZAG STEEL, Vishakhapatanam
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course Institution Year
PG Diploma in Piping Engg PetroSkill Training Services, Calicut 2010
M.Tech ( Thermal Engg) NIT Warangal 2009
B.Tech (Mechanical Engg) Cochin University , Kerala 2006
XII K.M.H.S.S.Kuttoor North, Kerala 2002
X P.P.T.M.Y.H.S.Cherur, Kerala 2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Plant design using CADWorx ( plant and equipment).
• Stress analysis in CAESAR II.
• Auto cad (2D/3D).
• Analysis of structural, thermal and fluid problems in ANSYS.
• Project planning, scheduling and tracking using Primavera P6.
• Programming in C, Fortran and MATLAB.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Piping design and pipe stress analysis.
• Piping layout development.
• Developing P&ID and General arrangement drawings.
• Sound knowledge in Marine and Offshore Piping systems.
• Familiarization in ASME B 31.3 and other piping related codes and standards.
• Knowledge in Fabrication & Installation Engineering.
• Flexibility piping design.
• Reinforcement calculation.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
PROJECTS ATTENDED AS PART OF ACADEMIC CURRICULUM
Project 1 : Effect of Footpiece Design on the Performance of Air-Lift pump
Project 2 : Tool Assembly Design for Holder Handle