CV Electrical engineer 12 years experience, graduation from Babylon University Iraq 1998
Electrical engineer 12 years experience, graduation from Babylon University Iraq 1998
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical engineer 12 years experience, graduation from Babylon University Iraq 1998 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in electrical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, Yemen Present Location: yemen, sanaa Relocation: Saudi Arabia, Yemen
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an electrical engineer since 1998 graduation from Babylon University - Iraq
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
*Practical Training in Al-Hellah power station – Iraq.
*Worked with HAWK Intl. Co. as a site engineer in JANNAH HUNT OIL COMPANY (JHOC), Marib Fields..
*Worked with HI-TECH Ltd. Co. as a site engineer and a supervisor for erecting , commissioning and putting in work many rural projects ( 11/0.4 Kv Generation and Transmission ).
* Also worked with HI-TECH Ltd. Co. (Head office – Sana'a) to carry out different duties such as :Tenderer , administrator , product seller and planning studies and design many projects. Finally as Executive manager.
* Carried out many social and commercial works as a designer or a supervisor or analyzer with private customers in Local Market.
* Works as a lecturer with DAHBAN vocational Institute at Electrical Dept.
* Works with Social Fund for Development (SFD) to prepare tender documents and as Tender analysis for several projects.
* Works for studying and preparing Tender specifications and bill of quantities for Lab's Equipments for both Engineering faculty and Dental Faculty at
Al- Hodaidah University then Designing whole electrical works.
*Also fulfilled works for National Archives- new Building as same as Al-Hodaidah University works.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Babylon University – Rep. of Iraq
Faculty of Engineering
Study period (1994 – 1998)
Bachelor's Deg. Of Electrical Eng.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
* Able to use computer programs such as (Ms Windows, office, AutoCAD).
* Able to use Electrical programs such as (DIALUX, ECODIAL, SIMARIS).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Able to make a good correspondences (Arabic and English).
* Able to lead Teams and/or make a good social relationship.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
* Arabic is a mother tongue and English is a second language (speaking, writing and reading are very well).