CV Ship ETO, Electrician onboard German cargo vessels (heavylift, ro-ro, containerships) and AHTS
Ship ETO, Electrician onboard German cargo vessels (heavylift, ro-ro, containerships) and AHTS
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Ship ETO, Electrician onboard German cargo vessels (heavylift, ro-ro, containerships) and AHTS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United States, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ukraine Present Location: Ukraine, Odessa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Professional marine electrician with a strong background and analytical skills. Able to work on hard mode and willing much to learn.
During last 5 years, spent over 30 months on board of German cargo vessels (heavylift, ro-ro, containerships) and AHTS, obtained rank of ETO.
Looking for new turn in my career in offshore industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April – July 2010: Hako Offshore, mv “Hako Fortress” (AHTS, DP1)
Function: Ensuring proper functioning of ship electricity
- Maintenance and repairing of ship electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting of automation systems and power supply failures
- Replacing and installation of new electrical equipment and devices
- Stand by in engine room during maneuvering mode
- Preparing systems for annual survey
- Work done reports and correspondence with company