CV Mud Logging Geologist Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation ONGC India Nico Resources in Cambay
Mud Logging Geologist Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation ONGC India Nico Resources in Cambay
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mud Logging Geologist Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation ONGC India Nico Resources in Cambay - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Aurangabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Bahrain, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, Aurangabad Relocation: United Kingdom, Qatar, Kuwait, Indonesia, India, Bahrain, Yemen
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
THE H. R. MANAGER
Sub: An Application for the post of “Mud Logging Geologist”.
Anticipating some openings in your prestigious Company, I am presenting my candidature for the above said post. I, “MOHSIN. A. SHAIKH”, am a Post Graduate in Geology and one year P.G Diploma in Drilling Technology from Dr.B.A.M University, Aurangabad. In my Post Graduation I had Petrology, along with 16 other subsidiary subjects. Here with I am enclosing my detailed Resume for your kind reference.
Given a chance to work with, I will do my level best to prove myself to be a valuable part of your esteemed organization through hard work, enthusiasm and honesty and thereby gain the confidence of my superiors.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• I have two years experience in mudlogging and Worked for clients like Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation, Oil and natural gas commission and Nico Resources in Cambay basin and Krishna and Godavari basins.
Currently working as a “MUD-LOGGING GEOLOGIST” in CYRATRON Techmation & Oilex Systems Pvt. Ltd. Verna Goa from September 2008.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 2008 – Post Graduation Diploma in Drilling Technology, From Dr. B.A.M. University Aurangabad, Maharashtra (70%).
• 2007 – M.Sc. Geology, from Dr. B.A.M. University Aurangabad, Maharashtra (67.00%).
• 2005 – B.Sc. Geology, from Dr. B.A.M. University Aurangabad, Maharashtra (63.88%).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Certificate course in MS-CIT (Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology).
• Has taken 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows, MS-Word, Excel, and MS-Access.
• Having basic knowledge of Internet surfing and related software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extra Curricular Activities:--
• Attended personality development camp and leadership skills at Dr. B.A.M. University on
16th – 20th Dec. 2005.
• As a G.S. [General Secretary] of Govt. Institute of Science in the year 2006-2007 conducted a blood donation camp for Dhoot Hospital Aurangabad.
• As a Sports representative, organized various Indoor and Outdoor games such as Cricket, Chess, and Badminton etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]