CV Marine engineer on board Nile Cruise, marine engineer onboard a destroyer in Egyptian Navy
Marine engineer on board Nile Cruise, marine engineer onboard a destroyer in Egyptian Navy
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine engineer on board Nile Cruise, marine engineer onboard a destroyer in Egyptian Navy - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in naval architecure &marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, alexandria Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking for jobs as 3rd & 4 th marine engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
During the military service, I served as marine engineer onboard a destroyer.
- Duration : From 1/6/2008 to 1/10/2009
- The destroyer specifications as follow
- Main dimensions :
length = 60m , breath = 7.2 m.
draught = 2.2 m , depth = 6m , displacement = 392 ton &
service speed = 18 knots.
- Main power plant :
4 propeller derived by 4 x 2200 hp, 12 cylinders of V type, two stroke, reversible & turbo charging.
- Machinery: 4 diesel generators & different types compressors, pumps & valves.
Company : Jet Arrow
Position : Marine engineer on board Nile Cruise.
Duration : From 1/11/2009 to 1/3/2010
Ship specification :
- Main dimensions : length = 72 m, breadth = 15m , draught = 1.5 m, depth = 3.5 m, three decks , displacement = 1200 tons
& service speed = 10 knots.
Main power plant :
• 3 Z driver propellers drived by 3 x 350 hp, 12 cylinders
of V type , two stroke & turbo charging.
Machinery : 4 x 420 hp diesel generators, fire tube boiler,
air conditioning unit , fresh water generator.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-BSC, Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria, Egypt. MAY 2006
-Graduation grad : 60.85%
-Project : Design of LPG & LNG Tanker
-Graduation Project : Very good.
-3rd Marine Engineer certification from Arab Academy
for science technology & Maritime transportation
(as required by STCW 95). JULY 2010
•Oil Tanker familiarization.
•Advanced fire prevention and fire fighting.
•Medical first aid.
•Prevention and combating of marine pollution.
•Personal safety and social responsibilities.
•International code for the security of ships and port facilities.
• Personal survival techniques & Research and rescue
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
A) Arabic : Mother language
- Writing : good - Speaking : good
- listening : good - Reading : good