CV Officer Parts in the planning division of construction equipment Saud Bahwan Group, Muscat Oman
Officer Parts in the planning division of construction equipment Saud Bahwan Group, Muscat Oman
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Officer Parts in the planning division of construction equipment Saud Bahwan Group, Muscat Oman - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Madurai, India Citizenship:India
Urdu, Hindi, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman Present Location: oman, Muscat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As a mechanical graduate engineer ,i have been working as a Officer-Parts in the planning division of construction equipment since JAN'2010.
Being a beginner in the career i wish to adopt myself in the technical department of your concern.
I do hope that my profile will be suitable for a Graduate Engineer and looking forward to hear from you at the earliest.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
OFFICER - PARTS, Parts Planning Operations (Construction Equipment Division) Jan 2010 – Present
Saud Bahwan Group,Muscat Oman
• Have a good knowledge of construction equipment parts.
• Ordering of Parts based on Daily sales Reports.
• Preparation of documents for placing Orders to suppliers.
• Tracking down the lead time and expected time of arrival of parts from the supplier.
• Obtaining Proforma Invoice from the supplier.
• To track the list of moving and non moving items.
• Checking the rates of each consignment from the suppliers.
• Arranging payments for the freight forwarding agents.
• To ensure that back to back items are sold to the respective customers.
• To ensure that the value of air orders and sea orders placed are within the target.
• Analysis of customs duty draw back and placing of orders accordingly to it.
• Preparation of monthly reports and the overall sales is analyzed.
• Model Reviews are done to analyze Parts Sales for new machines .
• Verification of stock updation in AS400 Servers.
• Verification of types of orders placed such normal/semi-emergency/emergency order and accordingly the parts are ordered .
• Checking whether parts ordered from the supplier are received and binned properly in the warehouse.
• Controlling the overall inventory.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2009 B.E Mechanical Engineering, Noorul Islam College of Engineering, Kumaracovil.
Secured First Class (Distinction) with an aggregate of 81%.
2005 Standard XII, HSC (Tamilnadu State Board), Vikaasa School, Madurai.
State first in French (99%), Physics (97%),Maths(93%) Overall aggregate of 93%.
2003 Standard X, ICSE (Indian Certification Standard Education), Vikaasa School, Madurai.
Mathematics (90%), Computer Science (94%) Secured overall aggregate of 85%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Excel, Lotus Notes
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]