CV Mechanical Maintenance Tech Qatar National Facilities Services Fluor Qatar Kharafi National Kuwait
Mechanical Maintenance Tech Qatar National Facilities Services Fluor Qatar Kharafi National Kuwait
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Maintenance Tech Qatar National Facilities Services Fluor Qatar Kharafi National Kuwait - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
I am herewith applying for the post you have vacancy in your firm. My resume is attached along with this covering letter.
Following are the companies, I have worked, The details are as follows :
Currently working in
M/s Qatar National Facilities Services Fluor Qatar Doha
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
M/s Qatar National Facilities Services ., FLUOR ( QATAR – Doha )
Qatar SHELL GTL
Working presently in Qatar – SHELL GTL a Petrochemical / Gas plant as a Mechanical Supervisor. Working since August – 2010.
M/s IBM India Private Limited. , India , Bangalore .
Worked as Assistant Manager – Mechanical Maintenance of utilities Department.
Worked for 5 years from Sept – 2005 till May – 2010.
Bhawan Engineering Company ( MUSCAT – OMAN )
SUR – Liquefied Natural Gas Station. CFW – Japan
Worked as a Mechanical Supervisor - Preventive Maintenance. Worked for 2 years from the year May – 2003 till Aug – 2005.
Kharafi National For Electrical and Mechanical Works Limited.,
KUWAIT NATIONAL PETROCHEMICALS COMPANY.,
Worked as a Mechanical Supervisor - Utilities department. Worked for 3 years from May – 2000 till April – 2003
Ajax Cummins Private Limited.,
Worked as a Mechanical Service engineer. Worked for 5 years from July – 1995 till April – 2000.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.S.L.C from Sri Vani Education Center , Passed out in the year 1991-92 with 73% ( First Class ).
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Shree Jayachamarajendrs Institute, Bangalore university in the year 1994-95.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS- Word, Excel, Auto - cad, Pro - e, Catia
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Worked in different Departments like Air Seperation Unit, Flare & water, Steam & Power, Effluent Treatment Plant, Etc..
• Well trained on Torque techniques and methods.
• Well experienced working on Extractors, Vessels and Columns.
• Have worked on utilities like Reverse Osmosis, Diesel Generators, Centrifugal pumps, Reciprocating pumps, Blowers, Screw pumps, Filtration unit, Agitators, Clarifiers, Air- Compressors, etc.. of different capacities.
• Have worked on Kirloskar Cummins engines on N/NT/NTA-495,743,855, KT/KTA – 1150, 2300, 3650.
• Have worked in 300 MLD waste water treatment plant in Ardiya, State of Kuwait.
• Well versed in overhauling of pumps of different types and capacities.
• Have good experience in alignment techniques Laser method, Reverse Dial Gauge method, Rim and face method, Blue print method.
• Have good knowledge and skills on valve types and functions.
• Worked in ETP of SHELL GTL gas plant, an advanced technology used where in 0 % wastage of water, introduced first time in the world.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Training Attended :
• PTW preparation
• First Aid
• Job safety analysis
• Safety awareness programme
• Confined space
• Working at heights
• Effective Communication skills
• Leadership development Skills
• Total safety task instructions
• Lock out and tag out ( Isolation methods)
• Hydraulic Leak Test
• Torque methods and procedures