CV Trainee electrical engineer with specialization in electrical power engineering
Trainee electrical engineer with specialization in electrical power engineering
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee electrical engineer with specialization in electrical power engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
115995 Last Updated:
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Location (Residence): sikh village, secunderabad, India Citizenship:India
Telugu, Hindi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in electrical power engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Switzerland, New Zealand, India, Germany, Canada, Australia, United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To make the best of Electrical Engineering student thriving for continuous Improvement and working
towards incrementing personal as well as team productivity there by contributing growth of my company
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of technology (M.tech) – In Electrical Power Engineering Pursuing from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University upto 1st sem with 69.3% (2009-2010).
Bachelor of Technology (B.tech) – Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University with 63.4% (2004-2008).
Intermediate – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from Board of Intermediate Education, Andhrapradesh with 63.4 % (2002-2004).
SSC - Board of Secondary School Education, Andhrapradesh with 79.1%
CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MODERN HOUSE
• The project ”CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MODERN HOUSE” is designed to create the control environment, efficient control and security system for the modern house
• In general, a home automation or control system comprises one or more controlled devices, one or more controllers, and a command communication link coupling a controller to a controlled device.
• The controllers may be directly programmable in which case they include some form of human interface for setting switches, event timing.
• Systems may be programmed using either a simple command language or using a graphical user interface that requires a computer with a monitor.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software Skills : C language,MS-office AND Pspice in Electrical Networks.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
5.5 Band score in International English language test (IELTS).
• Participation in national level workshop on “MODERN POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL” at Bharath institute of engineering and technology in Hyderabad.
• I got admission for M.S at “WOLLONGONG UNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA”
• Visited 33kv|11kv substation at Turkayamjal , ,Ibrahimpatnam Mandal , R.R District
• Practical experience in construction of L.V winding of transformer in the workshop at
Sree Visvesvaraya institute of engineering and technology, Mahabubnagar.
Fluent speaker of English, Telugu, Hindi. Intermediate level reading skills in Sanskrit. Trained in presentation skills as part of my communication & Personality development course. Regularly participated in debates.