CV Mechanical Project Engineer for the MEP installations in Abu Dhabi UAE, Blue Star Ltd India
Mechanical Project Engineer for the MEP installations in Abu Dhabi UAE, Blue Star Ltd India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Project Engineer for the MEP installations in Abu Dhabi UAE, Blue Star Ltd India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, ABU DHABI Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Having seen the details of your vacancy I would like to apply for the position.Hope to hear from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Project Engineer (Mechanical) for the MEP installations with 9 years (7years of UAE) of working experience.
SINCE AUGUST 2004 THERMO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
ABU DHABI BRANCH
PROJECT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
3B+30FLOORS (3 towers each)
3 Common basements with 3 towers each 30 floors (Hotel Block, Residential Block and Office Block)
2B+G+3 FLOORS+8FLOORS PARKING
MoFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
B+G+7 FLOORS with 7 Ancillary Building
Tower for Sheik Mubarak Al Nahyaan
Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Verification of complete project designs.
2. Design and calculations of mechanical systems (HVAC System, Fire Fighting System, Plumbing and Drainage System) for projects.
3. Selection of Equipments
4. Preparation of quotation comparisons and finalizing the supplier.
5. Preparation of progress charts for procurement, submittals, drawings, etc.
6. Preparation of material submittals, labour histograms and material planning.
7. Supervision of installations, preparation of daily & monthly progress reports.
8. Preparation of mechanical shop drawings & implementing changes in services to suit actual site conditions, authority’s regulations and coordination with other services.
9. Monitoring labour productivity, installation progress in order to meet with the base line program and targets.
10. Follow up with Authorities (ADWEA, municipality and civil defense) during preparation of shop drawing till final handing over of the project.
11. Preparation of inspection test plan, method statement, pre-commissioning / commissioning check list, testing procedures and test certificates, follow up guidelines of the client engineer, specification requirements integrated with company’s quality system.
12. Attending regular site progress meetings with consultant and main contractor in addition to co-ordination with other sub-contractors on site.
13. Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals.
14. Complying with final QA/QC documentation from site into handing over package.
2002-2004 BLUE STAR LIMITED
High rise building in Hi-Tech city
Job Description and Responsibilities
Installation of Window, Split, and Duct able Split units, FCUs and Chilled Water Piping system and commissioning.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical Engineering and Technology in the year 2002. (Four year degree course) from J.N.T.U University
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows 98, MS OFFICE, EXCEL and WORD with complete internet concept, PDF FILES.
2.EXPOSURE TO SOFTWARE- Primavera
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Also carryout inspection activities for hvac,fire fighting,plumbing and drainge,and mep installations
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Good logical and problem solving capability.
Quick learning and adaptive qualities.
Good leadership qualities.