CV Senior Rig Engineer MTA de Macae LTDA & PASCHOALIN Consultoria Brazil Petrobras SA offshore
Senior Rig Engineer MTA de Macae LTDA & PASCHOALIN Consultoria Brazil Petrobras SA offshore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Rig Engineer MTA de Macae LTDA & PASCHOALIN Consultoria Brazil Petrobras SA offshore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
116031 Last Updated:
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Location (Residence): Macae, Brazil Citizenship:Peru
Spanish Peru Other:
Portuguese Brazilian, English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mech Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Peru Present Location: Brazil, Macae Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Senior Rig Engineer with 25 years of experience with drilling rigs
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
MTA de Macae LTDA & PASCHOALIN Consultoria
August 2007 – Today
Technical Consultant in drilling equipments & Rig upgrades for local companies.
Technical support to OGX to develop Vesubio field with modulated rigs.
Technical support to Technip in Rig upgrades and new projects.
New rigs specs for the Brazilian market.
Technical support to onshore rigs companies, UBX and Proen to develop new projects in Brasil.
Working for USA & UK companies as a Consultant & Commercial agent.
December 1996 – July 2007
- Offshore rigs Supervisor & management duties:
- Worked directly with offshore rigs in the maintenance area
- In charge of the new acquisitions for the rig, including the technical specifications, testing and installation.
- Administered employees performance reviews, motivated work force to exceed standards.
- During this period coordinated a Rig Upgrade at the shipyard.
- Implemented a new maintenance system on the rigs. PM - SAP
- Specification, acquisition and installation of the following equipments:
- Hydraulic cranes type King Post 70 T
- High pressure compressors.
- Motion Compensator 600K
- Iron Roughneck
- Life boats for 80 Pax & rescue boat.
- Drilling Packages.
- From 1997 to 2005, active part of the working group to develop the first Petrobras TLP Project, responsible for specifying the drilling rig and its interface with the TLP.
- Active participation in business trips to TLPs in operation in the GOM
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, July 1983
Fortaleza, Ce. Brazil
MBA in Business Administration, July 2003
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Contribute to improvement process on reported problem findings, and recommend maintenance procedural changes.
Communication and technical skills to work at weekends and holiday periods.
Ability to satisfy all regulatory requirements.
Willingness to work according to schedules assigned by management.
Ability to work independently.
SAP PM & Planning programs.
Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]