CV Manufacturing QC/QA Supervisor in Pioneer Technology Sdn Bhd Muar, Johor Malaysia
Manufacturing QC/QA Supervisor in Pioneer Technology Sdn Bhd Muar, Johor Malaysia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Manufacturing QC/QA Supervisor in Pioneer Technology Sdn Bhd Muar, Johor Malaysia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Muar, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Japanese, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Johor Relocation: Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having a Degree in Mechanical Engineering of Mie University, Japan and currently attached to
Pioneer Technology Sdn Bhd Muar, Johor as Head Engineer of Parts Quality Engineering.
My current job function in Pioneer Technology is in-charge of overall Incoming Parts quality as well as
supplier quality development . My Task ranging from managing operation of Incoming inspection, supplier
audit, supplier quality improvement programme as well as manage the organization to suit above operation
I noticed that position you advertised is on Oil and Gas field know how but I believe with my 14
years experience in QC and QA field in manufacturing field ,I able to catch up fast and contribute a
great deal to your organization
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Working in Pioneer Technology Malaysia Sdn Bhd which producing Audio and Visual Product
( 1996 ~ Present )
Supplier Quality Engineering Department
Position -- Head Of Engineer.
- Responsible to manage the whole operation of Department.
- Responsible to manageParts/Component (mechanical and Electrical components) whole operation of
incoming inspection susch as such as selection of parts that required inspection , cricteria of inspection
- Correspondent with suppliers
Responsible to ensure Parts/Component quality from overall suppliers meet the require standards.
( Domestic and overseas supplier )
- Responsible to develope suppliers quality management and improvement through
"Supplier Quality Improvement Programme"
- Responsible to manage and guide all subordinate Engineers in overall quality control activities in
department and external suppliers.
- Responsible to guide subordinate Engineers in parts trouble shooting , counter measure
againts problem and follow up the corrective actions effectiveness.
- Develope the suppliers quality audit system such as ,
* Quality System
* Factory Process Control
* Inspection Control
* Tool control
* Training control
* Preventive control etc..
- Head auditors for all suppliers audit activities such as Suppliers quality audits , Patrol audit,
Process verification etc.
* Guide Engineers on audit activities
* Responsible to verify report submitted by Engineers.
* Develope Engineers skill on audit know how.
- Advisor of ICC/QCC activities for Department.
To date , 7 teams have completed the project . One of it,had been
participated in National QCC competition and been awarded in " Gold award "
- Company's Internal auditor for ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 . To conduct internal audit periodically
- Company's Certified auditor for Supplier Hazardous Enviromental Subtance (EHS) Green Procurement .
- Company's Internal auditor Electrostatic Control Measure.
- Comittee Leader of ISO 9000 and 14000 of Department.
- Responsible to manage and plan overall department operation such as
-> Working system
-> man power allocation
-> Development of subordinates
- Company's KAIZEN Committee Leader
- 5S leader of Department.
2. Part Timer Japanese Language Lecturer at University Tun Husseion Onn Malaysia
( 2007 ~ Present )
3. Part Timer Japanese Language Teacher at Pusat Bahasa Titian Jaya
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1.World Class Leadership Skills
2.Theory on Internal Audit
3.ISO 14001 Enviromental Management System
4.ISO 9000 Quality management system.
5.Plastic injection Moulding Process
6.Financial Accounting for non Financial managers
7. Failure Mode Analysis Effect ( FMEA)
8. Production Part Approval Process ( PPAP)
9. Statical Process Control (SPC)
10. 7 QC tools.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Proficient in Malay, English and Japanese (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]