CV Offshore Materials Man / Storekeeper / Storeman in Constanta Romania
Offshore Materials Man / Storekeeper / Storeman in Constanta Romania
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Materials Man / Storekeeper / Storeman in Constanta Romania - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Constanta, Romania Citizenship:Romania
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Bachelor in Computer Science, Statistics and Economic IT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Romania, Constanta Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Enthusiastic professional, responsible person and computer literate. As an international worker as Materials Man for the last 11 years, I have been able to adapt quickly and efficiently to my working environment. Positive and keen to succeed, I pick up skills very quickly.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
For OFFSHORE as a Materials Man:
Daily accounting for spare parts under SAP enviroment.
Assist Rig OIM in maintaining daily cost control
In charge with materials requests and spare parts orders.
Assist departments heads in materials inventory and requests
Verifying all incoming items when supply vessel arrives
Prepare cargo manifests for all equipment removed from rig
Supervising crane operator and roustabouts to assure all cargo is loaded and
unloaded as required. Interact with materials department onshore regarding
the inventory being ordered. Complete any other duties or required paperwork
which requested by Rig OIM. Maintaining the spare parts accounting and
material inventory software applications
For ONSHORE as a Logistics Supervisor:
Coordinate with Rig OIM arrival of required equipment. Checking Cargo Manifests for all
materials and equipment. General logistic support for every requests from the rig.
Local procurement for spare parts. Supervise materials and equipment loading/unloading
on/from supply vessel in VARNA harbor.
Any other duty requested by Shore Base Coordinator. Logistic support for crew change.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Regional Air Services
Helicopter Safety & Escape
Romanian Maritime Training Center
Basic Safety Training ( Personal survival techniques; Basic Fire fighting;
Elementary first AID; Personal Safety and Social Responsabilities on Board Ships)
1992 - 1997
Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, ROMANIA
Bachelor in Computer Science, Statistics and Economic IT
Computers programming, WEB technology, Computers operating systems,
Analysis and design techniques,Object Oriented Programming, Artificial Intelligence,
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Currently operating in SAP
- Computers OS :MS-DOS,Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME /XP/ NT Server
& Workstation/ 2000 Server and UNIX- like.
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Internet Browsers : Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera, Mozilla Firefox,
- Computers programming languages : ASM, Pascal,C/C++
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Team work: I have worked in various types of teams on different oil rigs and several countries
- Ability to adapt to multicultural environments
- Very good communication skills
- Willing to work hard and keen to learn about new things
- Driving Licence: Category B
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]