CV Trainee controls engineer with experience in Siemens plc
Trainee controls engineer with experience in Siemens plc
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee controls engineer with experience in Siemens plc - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): laxmi nagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: india, delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Trainee Indian worker
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Design of Automation System as well as project execution activity from order intake to handing over going through various process i.e. Kick-off meeting with customer to understand the customer requirement, understanding of P&I Diagram and existing drawings, Control Panel design, procurement of bought-out items, Technical support during commissioning and services. Documentation and Software development and commissioning of control system based Siemens Automation & Control products.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]