CV Electrical and Control Engineer Elmasrya Company for dairy and juice Egypt and Saudi Arabia
Electrical and Control Engineer Elmasrya Company for dairy and juice Egypt and Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical and Control Engineer Elmasrya Company for dairy and juice Egypt and Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jeddah Relocation: Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Achieving my own career goals by obtaining a challenging position in a multi-national or local company where opportunities in deep with my career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A) National Food Company (AMERICANA CAKE )
Present, I work at National Food Company (AMERICANA CAKE) in K.S.A branche as electrical engineer. My responsibility is repair the control and drive systems of the production lines. The production lines consists of ;
1) Packing machines such as; CAVANNA and Tevopharm machine.
2) Baking ovens such as; FRANZ HAAS and MEINKE.
B) Elmasrya Company for dairy and juice (JUHAYNA GROUP)
Two years (from 07/04/2007 to 21/01/2009) working for Elmasrya Company for dairy and juice (JUHAYNA GROUP) as electrical and serves engineer. My responsibility are
1) repair the control and drive systems of tetrapak filling machine.
2) Do all mechanical setting for Tetrapak filling machine
C) National Authority for Tunnels (NAT)
Seven months (from 28/08/2006 to 01/04/2007) working for the National Authority for Tunnels, performing the following missions:
1)Review of the systems design documents for power supply system
In the Greater Cairo Metro Line Nْ 3 project;.
the power supply is made up as follows:
a) high voltage station (HVS), this HVS has been equipped with five 220 KV/20 KV 3ph transformers with rated power of 50 MVA each
b) Rectifier stations (RS) with rated power of 3.3 MVA.
c) Light and power station (LPS), with rated power of 5.5 MVA
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
First University Degree : B.Sc. Engineering
University : Helwan University
Faculty : Engineering
Major : Electrical power and machine engineer
Graduation project : Electrification of tourist village with grade Excellent
General Grade : Good
Graduation year : 2005
-Training and courses
• Thimonner machine: I have taken technical training course in France on Thimonner filling machine from 11/4/2008 to 19/04/2008.
• PLC course: I have taken PLC course from 10/07/2006 to 09/09/2006.
• Microcontroller course: I have taken Microcontroller course from 03/05/2007 to 17/06/2007
• MSB office: I have taken technical training course in electrical consultant Office from 1/7/2004 to 15/8/2004.
• Shoubra El-Khima station: I have taken technical training course in Shoubra EL-Khima Generation power station from 12/7/2003 to 21/8/2003.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
V. good knowledge of AutoCAD (2D), Dialux, Matlab and Ms office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
PLC, micro controller and distribution system designer
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]