Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Ship Newbuilding Superintendent / Singapore Shipbuilding Engineer Hull outfitting inspections - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Marathi, Konkani, Hindi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore, Korea, (South), Indonesia, India, China, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Ship Newbuilding Superintendent
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering with over 14 yrs of experience with Willingness to Upgrade Knowledge, develop multi skills and utilize for Individual and Organizational prosperity.
Capable of working under critical schedule and in areas as enumerated below:
1. Proficient in shipbuilding and ship repairs, conversion projects, offloading Contracts, Budgeting, Manpower Planning, Vendor Development, Inventory Control and indenting of material.
2. Work coordination and planning and manpower allocation of various trades.
3. Projects and the review of Structural Drawings. This includes the review of all Dimensional and Structural plans submitted by the shipyard for Owner’s approval.
4. The review to be carried out to establish compliance with owners specified arrangements, standards and requirements, and good shipbuilding practice and serviceability.
5. Quoting for jobs, Studying work content, controlling a workforce of 100-150 skilled / unskilled manpower. Work allocation, preparing schedules, Billing, Negotiating jobs/ quotations/bills attending progress meetings, managing budget.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering from Institute Of Shipbuilding Technology, Goa-India. Certification by Technical Examination Board of Goa-India. Passed in the year 1995 with second class.
2) ASNT, Level 2 courses in Liquid Penetrant Testing & Magnetic Partical Testing, In the year 2007.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office - Word, Excel,Power point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
New Shipbuilding & Shiprepairs, Experience in Hull, Hull outfittings, Machinery installations, Carpentry works on ships, Docking-Undocking of ships.
Hull & Hull outfitting inspections.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
At present in Singapore, Holding Singapore PR status.