CV Customer Support Officer handling customer issues from Americas, EMEA and Asiapac regions
Customer Support Officer handling customer issues from Americas, EMEA and Asiapac regions
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Customer Support Officer handling customer issues from Americas, EMEA and Asiapac regions - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in English Literature Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Specialist in Customer Advocacy with 4 plus years of experience in Service industry. Has good experience in Order management, Service Contracts, Quality analysis and Reporting. Hands on experience in training and development. Exposure to networking, switches, hubs and routers.
Experience in handling customer issues from Americas, EMEA and Asiapac regions. Hands on in designing and developing workshop materials and presentations.
Goal to lead and train a team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Last Work Experience:
Since July 2008
Organization: Extreme Networks
Role: Specialist – Customer Support
Activities and Responsibilities:
• Providing weekly status report to the Manager
• Utilizing Siebel, Cognos and Oracle tools to create Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly business reports
• Service Order Log Workflow Report (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly)
• ENA-ENS Reporting, Utilization reports and charts(Weekly)
• TAC Reports
Data Integrity – Customer Advocacy and Service Contracts
• Using Oracle E-Business suite Application to initiate workflows for booking purchase orders from customers across the globe (Americas, Apac, EMEA and Australia)
• Service Entitlement/Agreement Verification and Validation of invoiced orders
• Handling customer queries in regards to order acknowledgement, tracking, Shipping, order co-ordination, order follow-ups and Order closure
• Work with and manage multiple vendor and in-house systems for booking purchase orders
• Provide outrageous customer service by taking ownership of customer issues and delivering resolution by specific deadlines
• Follow pre-established procedures for escalation of issues
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and participate in the development of solutions
• Supporting cross functional Teams all over the world (Internal Customers)
• Defining / Modifying and Executing processes that increase the productivity of the team.
• Anticipating problems and future technical/administrative needs, taking necessary corrective steps to ensure they are addressed.
• Offering direction, guidance and mentoring to individuals/groups on-boarding the team.
• Working on, prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects.
• Providing training, coaching and feedback to the team and providing floor support
• Achieved certification in Oracle E-Business Suite Training held in CA, United States in August 2009
The Oracle e-Business Suite is the premier accounting and financial ERP, one of the most flexible and robust packages ever created. This intensive 14 days Oracle Order Management training jumpstart in the e-Business Suite components provides an overview of each of the functional areas within Oracle application
• After the successful completion of onsite certification, transitioned the knowledge to off-shore team thereby helping the business continuity program for a greater business model.
• Chairperson for Quarterly Business Review with Senior Manager, Global Business Systems in CA, United States in August 2009
Organization: Allsec Technologies
Role: Customer Support Officer
Work Experience: Apr 2007 – Jun 2008
Process: Enhancement Services – HSBC Visa and Master credit cards.
Customer service done for more than a year for leading client HSBC, world’s second largest bank.
• Handling international calls from existing customers of HSBC Bank
• To provide enhancement services for their Visa or Master credit cards
• Online and offline monitoring of inbound calls to improve Quality
• Quick resolution of customer queries and concerns
Organization: Amtex Systems
Role: Customer Support Rep
Work Experience: Sep 2006 – Mar 2007
Process: Sprint PCS / Vonage / Nextel
• Handling international calls from new and existing customers and to generate interest in the company’s products and services
• To provide customer Service at all times relating to the product, new offers and services
• Process payments through Checking Accounts and Credit Cards
• Monitoring of outbound and inbound calls to improve quality
• Consistent Award winner 'Purple Bucks Award' for outstanding performance from 2008 through 2010 (Extreme Networks)
• Consistent Award Winner ‘Team Topper’ for HSBC Process (Allsec Technologies)
• Consistent Awards on 'Top-Seller' in Sales (Amtex Systems)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree College University Year
Masters in International Business
Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Training on Oracle e-business Suite
Advanced Training on Siebel CRM
ENA-ENS Online Certificate Reporting Program
Training on Soft skills and Interpersonal Skills
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Certification in Computer Applications (NIIT)
•Good knowledge in MS-Office
•Functional knowledge in Oracle, Siebel CRM, Citrix and Cognos
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
•Honor in house speaker for Communication, Order Processing and Training
•Designed & developed workshop materials to teach workplace Communication Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Administration of Service Quotes and Summaries
• Functional knowledge in Oracle, Siebel CRM, Citrix and Cognos
• Good knowledge in Customer Advocacy and Service Contracts
• Training and Development
• Knowledge in Order Management
• Good knowledge in reporting
• Quality analysis
• Knowledge in People Management and Problem Solving
• Quick grasp of concepts
• Good knowledge in MS-Office
• Honor in house speaker for Communication, Order Processing and Training
• Designed & developed workshop materials to teach workplace Communication Skills