CV Trainee graduate chemical engineer College Of Engineering and Technology Kamothe Navi Mumbai India
Trainee graduate chemical engineer College Of Engineering and Technology Kamothe Navi Mumbai India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee graduate chemical engineer College Of Engineering and Technology Kamothe Navi Mumbai India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): 248, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing this letter to apply for full time Chemical Engineering position in your organizaton.
I have completed my chemical engineering in the year 2010. My main interest AREA is production/engineering department. I want to bring my engineering skills to your organization.
My enclosed resume will show you my skills and my completed project.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
B. E. Project:
• Manufacture of CAUSTIC SODA (NaOH)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Course: B. E. (Chemical)
• Institute: M.G.M’S College Of Engineering and Technology, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
Course University Year of Passing Percentage Remarks
B.E. Chemical Mumbai MAY-2010 75.81% Distinction
T.E. Chemical Mumbai MAY-2009 68.50% Grade I
S.E. Chemical Mumbai MAY-2007 53.82% Grade Pass
F.E. Chemical Mumbai MAY-2006 49.92% Grade Pass
• Total Aggregate: 62.01%
• Class: First Class
Course Board Year of Passing Percentage Remarks
H.S.C. Maharashtra Feb-2005 57.20% Grade II
S.S.C. Maharashtra Mar-2003 74.80% Grade I
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Basic knowledge of computer.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Marathi (mother tongue), English, Hindi
Hobbies: Reading, listening music, watching movies, playing all types of games
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Secure 1st Rank in College for the Year-2010-11 of B.E ( Chemical )
• Secure 1st Rank in College for Semester-VIII (June 2010-11) of B.E ( Chemical )
• Secure 2nd Rank in College for Semester-VII (Dec 2010-11) of B.E ( Chemical )
• Secure 1st Rank in College for Semester-V (Dec 2009-10) of T.E ( Chemical )