CV Assistant Transport Manager working in Muscat Oman and Mumbai India
Assistant Transport Manager working in Muscat Oman and Mumbai India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Assistant Transport Manager working in Muscat Oman and Mumbai India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ulundurpet, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: OMAN, MUSCAT Relocation: Kuwait
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the post of Transport Asst Manager in your reputed firm.
I hereby forward you an attached copy of my updated Resume along with this mail.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am responsible for
• Monitoring efficiency and usage of all Company machinery & Vehicles by proper follow up and prepare reports and submit to General Manager Plants &Equipments.
• Planning for to get the optimum utilization and output from machinery at working sites.
• Direct dealing with Project managers and good communication ability for to arrange and shifting of heavy machinery.
• Reporting to GM (plant and equipment) and Project manager regarding any activity/incidents of machinery and take further essential actions.
• Coordination with GM (plant and equipment) regarding achievement of productivity of machinery, efficiency of operators and preparation for submission of daily, weekly and monthly machinery and operators schedule of works.
• Submission of Duty slips, time sheets and cost of estimates for machinery, fuel, Operator and drivers in weekly, monthly basis to the GM (plant and equipment) and Project manager.
• Coordination, submission and maintenance of daily working hours for all the machineries at site to contracts and planning department for monthly certification of the machineries invoices.
• Coordination with national drivers and operators and allocation of works for them as per the Oman rule.
• Coordination with hire machinery authority and Dealing with them for to get required machinery with minimum hire cost based on present market rate
• Preparation of Weekly / Monthly reports of vehicles and machinery.
• Preparation, maintenance and monitoring of fuel supply to machinery at site (Company and Hire)
• Execution of the works as per the schedule by supplying machinery and manpower as instructed by the Project managers and Site representatives
• Arrangements & Preparation of documents regarding new registration and renewal of machineries to ROP Clearance.
• Collection and preparation of breakdown reports of all machinery from sites and forwarding to Mechanical department for needful actions.
• Certifying of time cards and controlling of LDD drivers HDD drivers and operators.
• Maintaining all related records and files regarding the machinery & vehicles.
• Arrangement of vehicles for office staffs for local and official use.
• Adherence to all of the above.
2. M/s K.V. SOMASUNDARAM & CO., Mumbai, INDIA
(Feb 1991 to Apr 2005)
Nature of Work: Material Solvents & Chemical Transporting Company
Post Held: -Transport Incharge
I was responsible for,
• Based at Mumbai Office monitoring the movement of all Company vehicles by proper Scheduling & Arrangements in time.
• Organizing & Arranging all types of Transport Heavy Vehicles all over India as per preplanned schedules (with over 125 trucks of different make & capacity)
• Transporting Scheduling
• Workers scheduling
• Marketing in Chemical Transport (Colleting and Organizing orders)
• Customs clearance for Export and Import in Petroleum Solvents
• Arranging for all Heavy Vehicles Minor fault repair & maintenance
• Truck Documents clearance. (Pollution test, RC Book, Permit, Tax, Insurance, Diesel capacity, Fitness Certificate, Truck Load capacity)
• Up and Down loading scheduling.
• Interacting for all transporting related subjects.
• Monitoring complete maintenance of all Transporting vehicles like Tata, Leyland, Eicher and handling of Stainless Steel Tanks 304, 306, Mild Steel Tanks, Rubber Lining Tanks & arrange for needful solution to avoid any type of problems.
• Coordinating in Office Automation works like, Files maintaining and accounts works like outstanding review etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Language Read Write Speech
English Good Good Good
Tamil Excellent Excellent Excellent
Hindi - - Good
Arabic - - Good
Malayalam Average - Good
Telugu - - Average
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]