CV Graduate Geologist M.Sc (Applied Geology) in 2010 from Calcutta University India
Graduate Geologist M.Sc (Applied Geology) in 2010 from Calcutta University India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Geologist M.Sc (Applied Geology) in 2010 from Calcutta University India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
116203 Last Updated:
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Location (Residence): Purulia, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Applied Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, India, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: INDIA, KOLKATA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject- Application for the post of Geologist
I have done B.Sc (Hons.) in Geology, M.Sc in Applied Geology.
I am very much interested to be placed and work as a Geologist in an esteemed organisation
as yours. I will try to full-fill your requirements with the best of my knowledge and efforts. I hereby
attach my CV.
• Geological mapping: Reconnaissance and detailed mapping techniques.
• Microscopic study of Rocks, Minerals and microfossils.
• Structural, Sample Location and Lithological mapping of rocks.
• Reserve Calculation of mineral deposit.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
M.Sc Freshers in Applied Geology
• J. K. College, Purulia [Feb,2007]
Regional and plane paper mapping, structural mapping to establish the history of the area near Mal in Darjeeling District(West Bengal).
• J. K. College, Purulia [Dec,2006]
Lithological mapping, Sequence mapping, Lithologging, introduction to different metamorphic rocks and their structure around Bewar(Rajasthan).
• J. K. College, Purulia [Dec,2005]
Introduction to geological field work, use of field instruments, Plane paper mapping, identification of different lithology in and around Purulia District (West Bengal).
• University of Calcutta, Kolkata [Jan,2009]
Structural mapping and structural analysis in and around Galudih, Jharkhand and also studied the different generations of folds.
• University of Calcutta, Kolkata [June,2010]
Visit to Limestone Mine and Cement Plant of Lafarge cement at Sonadih,
• 21 days Industrial Traning Programme at Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda, Jharkhand.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• M.Sc (Applied Geology) in 2010 from Calcutta University with an aggregate of 66.27% .
• B.Sc. (Geology, Mathematics & Physics) in 2008 from Burdwan University of West Bengal with an aggregate of 53.5%.
• Higher Secondary from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education in 2004 with an aggregate of 56.1%.
• Matriculation from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education in 2002 with 69%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Certificate course in Computer information technology application (CITA) and knowledge in Coral Draw.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]