CV Jr Instrument Engineer Rallis India Limited, a TATA Enterprise ISO 9001, 14001, 17025 OHSA certified
Jr Instrument Engineer Rallis India Limited, a TATA Enterprise ISO 9001, 14001, 17025 OHSA certified
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Instrument Engineer Rallis India Limited, a TATA Enterprise ISO 9001, 14001, 17025 OHSA certified - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
B.E. Instrumentation (2009 batch) from Mumbai University would like to apply for a job in your organisation. I am presently working for Rallis India Limited (A TATA group company) in their Instrumentation department. I have a strong desire to work in the project engineering and design domain in the EPC/Engineering consultancy industry. In this regard I have taken training form Suvidya Institute of Technology, Mumbai during June-July 2010 in project engineering & design activities in the Industrial instrumentation domain.
I can effectively utilize the skills learned in this training and my experience in your organization's projects.
I have attached my C.V. along-with. Kindly go through it in detail as I can match your organization's required skills effectively.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Rallis India Limited (A TATA Enterprise).
July to August 2009, February 2010 till present date.
Rallis India Limited, A TATA Enterprise is an ISO 9001, 14001, 17025 and OHSAS certified
agrochemical company manufacturing a comprehensive range of products that includes pesticides,
specialty fertilizers and seed treatment chemicals. Rallis is a leading player in the Indian
agrochemical industry and has presence in several key international markets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Operations and Maintenance:
• Calibration, inspection and maintenance of major field instruments including temperature
indicators and transmitters, control valves (I/Ps, positioners), pressure transmitters, gas
detectors , PRV, SRV, weight indicators, level indicators, SMART transmitters from
handheld HART communicator, Loop checking as per required performance specifications
and ISO 9001:2000 Standards.
• Preparation and maintaining of calibration data sheets, history records, preventive and
shut down maintenance schedules as per ISO standards.
• Check for availability of materials and spares and if required, generate a purchase
requisition through SAP (Plant Maintenance module).
• Monitoring and controlling the status and progress of equipment delivery.
• Coordinate and conduct review discussions with vendors to solve practical problems at an early stage.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Instrumentation & Control
(June-July 2010) from Suvidya Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
• B.E in Instrumentation Engineering (May 2009)
Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology, Mumbai University.
• Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) (March 2005)
Atomic Energy Junior College, Mumbai,
Maharashtra State Board (Mumbai Division).
• Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) (March 2003)
Atomic Energy Central School No.3, Mumbai,
Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
SAP: Plant Maintenance
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Review and study of P&ID.
• Type selection of instruments for measurement and control applications.
• Preparation of Instrument Index and Specification sheets.
• Preparation of Instrument hook-up and loop drawings.
• Preparation of Junction box schedule and wiring details.
• Preparation of Cable route and wiring schedule.
• Power distribution and grounding schemes.
• Binary interlock logic and sequencing systems.
• DCS/PLC point database.
• Instrument set point, alarm and trip settings.
• Sizing of control valves, safety and relief valves.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Achievements (Academic, Non-Academic, Technical and Co-curricular)
• First Position in General Knowledge competition in Std.XII.
• First Position in Aptitude Test Competition in Std.XI.
• Finalist in the Inter A.E.C.S./J.C. Science Exhibition 2002 for Food Irradiation Technology in
present day scenario.
• Second Position in G.K. Quiz Competition in Std.X.
• Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for Meritorious performance in the Maharashtra
Talent Search Examination for Std. 9th at the state level in 2002.
• Third Position in Path Finder Robotics during CSI-RAIT TECHMATE 2007.