CV Oilfield Mudlogging Engineer / Data Engineer Baker Hughes EHO Qatar, China National Logging Co.
Oilfield Mudlogging Engineer / Data Engineer Baker Hughes EHO Qatar, China National Logging Co.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oilfield Mudlogging Engineer / Data Engineer Baker Hughes EHO Qatar, China National Logging Co. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Petroleum Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Qatar Present Location: Pakistan, Peshawar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
This letter is to express my interest in Data Engineer position posted on your web site. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide exceptional contributions to customer services for all customers
• Strive for continued excellence.
• I am a self-starter.
• Eager to learn new things.
You will find me an, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your customers will rely. I also have a wide breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I hope that you'll find my experience and interests intriguing enough to warrant a face-to-face meeting, as I am confident that I could provide value to you and your customers as a member of your team.
• Over 7 years relevant experience in the oil industry.
• Duties include description of cuttings, correlation with offset wells, providing gas detection to identify the characteristic of reservoir, analyzing oil fluorescence and evaluate it in the productive context, providing important drilling parameters and analyzing them to give a full picture of the drilling operations, preparing logs and reports on daily basis as required by the client
• Computer proficient in Unix-based and Windows based geoscientific softwares, Microsoft Office Softwares, ARCGIS.
• Member of AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologists).
• Internship experience Pakistan Oilfields Ltd, Islamabad
• Describe cutting and cores, and advising drilling personnel at well site of expected lithological sequence, pay zones, casing seats, rate of penetration and possible hazardous intervals and trouble shooting, Prepare well final report for supervisors and drilling department review.
• Analysis of Depth-based data from offset wells making a full description of the well to be drilled, Including the projected lithology and rock mechanical properties.
• Perform quick interpretation and provide detailed Petrophysical analysis of the log results to drilling supervisor.
• Perform necessary interpretations of geological data and carry out geological studies as required.
• Using advanced drilling monitoring systems and providing gas detection as well as sophisticated electronic monitoring and database recording of a full range of drilling parameters depending on the customer's requirements and the complexity of the well.
• Provide sample gas detection to aid in identifying potentially productive pay zones and enhancing drilling safety and performance.
• Using advanced data acquisition and processing system provide real time monitoring and analysis of well drilling, engineering and geological data to Client Company.
• Evaluate difficult drilling situations and study offset data and investigate downhole conditions to identify opportunities
• Provide detailed analysis of the full drilling system and wellbore environment to improved drilling performance.
• Monitor drilling operations to assist the operating company in achieving performance improvement objectives like
• Reduced well costs
• Increased ROP progress rate
• Longer horizontal run lengths
• 2004 – 2006
China National Logging Co.
Islamabad, Pakistan. Damascus, Syria
Position: Data Engineer
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MSc. in Petroleum Geology
Formation Pressure Evaluation and Predict onsite.
Advantage Engineering, Hydraulics, Swab and Surge, Torque and Drag
Advance Logging Procedure course.
Advantage Software for SLS.
Real time Process Interface System.
Rig Link 3.01.
Wellsite Information Transfer System.
OIL Field Familiarization.
HSE, Sea Survival and H2S Safety.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a
highly proficient level. Besides these, I have worked on Unix-based geoscientific softwares needed for evaluation of oil and gas prospects based on Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics and reservoir management. Also have hands-on experience of windows-based software needed for daily purposes.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Stress management skills
Time management skills
Decision making skills
Analytical and problem solving skills
Effective verbal and listening communications skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]